Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Associate
I wonder why Hayter made that tweet saying "who will be in the new game, tune in and find out" or something along those lines...if he knew it wasn't him. I personally love Sutherland, but doubt he'll be able to sell me a better Snake.

Soldato
Whilst I can appreciate peoples reactions being negative about the change, lets not pretend Sutherland is near the top of thr pile of people who cant pull this off. I think he can get into this role and make the game even better if its his voice/facial movement etc etc.

Caporegime
I completely understand why they've gone for this. It'll certainly make for a lot of criticism, but if they are going for better facial expression acting in their motion captures, then I can see why they'd go for someone like Sutherland.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Just watched the first trailer linked... wtf
This link direct to MGS ont he PSX?

Revolver, mantis, Liquid, Solid, greyfox? People that appepar to be in that trailer

Whos being asked about in the hospital when he asks "what about him?"
The FoX patches being thrown out the chopper? make someone think theyre all dead?

Soldato
He's been in a coma for 9 years according to the vid.
Everyone looks younger, Maybe a prequel to MGS?

It's been confirmed as a prequel to Metal Gear and a sequel to Peace Walker/Ground Zeroes. I'm trying to avoid watching any trailers or footage of it though, so not sure what's been shown in them :p

Soldato

Yeah Saw that the other day, Am I the only one in saying that I didn't mind the game, despite the weird storyline and ropey voice acting.

Lets just hope its not a bad Console port and it actually utilizes some of the PC power we have....doubt it though, still gonna get it, haven't played the DLC (IF, they've bringing the DLC to PC)

Imagine MGS4 properly made for PC...Visual galore right there.

Soldato
Yeah Saw that the other day, Am I the only one in saying that I didn't mind the game, despite the weird storyline and ropey voice acting.

Lets just hope its not a bad Console port and it actually utilizes some of the PC power we have....doubt it though, still gonna get it, haven't played the DLC (IF, they've bringing the DLC to PC)

Imagine MGS4 properly made for PC...Visual galore right there.
Its going to be a console port with QTE + cut scenes galore which is probably why so low profile for a game still coming out this year :(

Back
Top Bottom