Is the bits with fittings connecting parts
Not really any tolerance there they have to be
Exactly right length
Though its all very impressive as usual
Would be even better if all the shades of white were
Like the radiator
That's probably only drawback with a white build
And components from different manufacturers

It had to be green, really goes with Bitspowers Green theme from back in the day. Less so now but wanted to pay some homage towards it. If only had some green orings for some of the parts too to tie it off.

The tolerance was so tight on some of the things i had planned like the connection between the filter and the reservoir, there is literally no give. I got that absolutely bang on with my measurement.

Never thought i'd say it but for once Maths came in handy :cry:

Soldato
Thanks man, it's almost sad to see it finished now. Maybe i'll do something else with it, been looking at E-Ink screens as a mini stats display.
Well here's a silly suggestion: LED strip underneath so it's sat on a pool of green light. Nothing too bright.

Here's a stupid suggestion: source some broken Razer kit and replace the blue USB ports with green ones :D

Associate
Ladies and Gents, i present to you MiniFusion 99% complete. I say 99% because i still have a few cables to tidy but we got there in the end! System filled, booted up and it works (not that i wasn't confident before :cry: since i had already tested it lol).

What an incredible journey the last 5 months have been building and developing this project. From a CAD drawing and plan to the finished physical object infront of me. I managed to make some last minute changes to the fittings so make the system more uniform and compact. Wasn't happy with the top fitting poking out so much so a stubby replacement made it 100% better.

Once again, a huge thanks to all the sponsors for this project:

• Bitspower
  • Mayhems Solutions
  • Liquid Gaming
  • Praetex Design
  • AquaCustoms
  • Xtia Design
  • Jginyue
I couldn't have done it without your generous support. Now looking forward to the next project ;):D

it looks absolutely epic mate. Congrats on the awesome build. I think the green looks really good.

Soldato
OP
Well here's a silly suggestion: LED strip underneath so it's sat on a pool of green light. Nothing too bright.

Here's a stupid suggestion: source some broken Razer kit and replace the blue USB ports with green ones :D

If you look behind the grill, there is a phanteks LED strip behind there :D, just no underglow... yet.

The USB ports is a nice choice though, hadn't even thought of that!

Soldato
OP
Love the B roll. If you're going to do more of it, here is your next project

I need to learn this, i have a friend who is in the Videography business who has offered to help with some of it. I have a few more things on the way for varying builds/rebuilds so will try out some new tricks for filmography, especially the B roll stuff.

Back
Top Bottom