MotoGP 2021

Soldato
I would have been staggered if Maverick hadn't been given the boot. Initially I was surprised that Aprilia signed him for next year but Aprilia are the team that kept backing Andrea Iannone.

Soldato
OP
Fabio with another great display of cool riding. He really has matured from the rider who lost his head last season when it started to go wrong. I think it is going to take a major injury to stop him being champion this year.

WTF was Marquez doing? It really did look like revenge for Martin standing him up a bit 2 corners before. He can be so reckless at times. I love his aggression but he steps over that line too many times.

Caporegime
Fabio with another great display of cool riding. He really has matured from the rider who lost his head last season when it started to go wrong. I think it is going to take a major injury to stop him being champion this year.

WTF was Marquez doing? It really did look like revenge for Martin standing him up a bit 2 corners before. He can be so reckless at times. I love his aggression but he steps over that line too many times.

He needs to start facing consequences for his actions. He's caused far too many incidents on track, and now he's taking other riders out too. Fabio was on point again, once he's in front it's pretty much game over for everyone else.

Soldato
OP
He needs to start facing consequences for his actions. He's caused far too many incidents on track, and now he's taking other riders out too. Fabio was on point again, once he's in front it's pretty much game over for everyone else.

Yeah he has that Lorenzo thing about him, once he hits his groove out front he is hard to catch. Not as boring as Lorenzo though.

Soldato
The last dance for the King of MotoGP Rossi is about to begin.

Probably gone on a couple of years too long but boy in his prime he was a joy to watch. Gave me so much pleasure battling Gibernau, Biaggi, Stoner, Lorenzo and Marquez laterly.

Transcends the sport, if you ask 100 people in the street to name a motorcycle rider I bet you 90% of them would name Rossi.

Associate

Probably gone on a couple of years too long but boy in his prime he was a joy to watch. Gave me so much pleasure battling Gibernau, Biaggi, Stoner, Lorenzo and Marquez laterly.

Transcends the sport, if you ask 100 people in the street to name a motorcycle rider I bet you 90% of them would name Rossi.

Never heard of Nastro Azzurri or whatever it was until I saw Vale race! Love that guy.. True LEGEND

Caporegime

Absolutely, he's been one of the most influential and famous people in motorsport (note: any motorsport, not just bikes) ever, and for all the right reasons. He's definitely over the hill now and as yo usay probably should've hung up his leathers a few years ago but I'm glad he continued, the man is a certified legend. I was really glad to have seen his last British MotoGP at Silverstone a couple of months ago.

Soldato
Anyone still watching in 2022? I think the fact we don't even have a thread - unless I'm blind - says a lot. For me it's the first season I won't be since about 2000. Just nobody left in it I follow or like really. With Rossi gone it feels so empty.

Soldato
I watched it last weekend and it was alright, maybe I was a bit naive to it when I used to watch casually but the bikes now, especially the Ducati seem like spaceships with the amount of wings and trick things they have on them.

They've all got launch systems and anti wheelie systems and the commentary were saying Ducati have some new trick front suspension as well now that the others want banned.

MotoGP used to be a nice break from the politics of F1 but seems as bad now.

Back
Top Bottom