MSI Mag 323UPF - worth it at £500?

Associate
I’m getting really confused about what monitor to go for in the mid tier 4k range.

MSI Mag 323UPF

Is this a good deal or a value trap?

Running with a 4070ti Super.

I mainly play Destiny 2.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the link!

I find it very difficult to make the decision.

I tend to only play one game and all the detail of HDR this and HDR that goes way over my head.

All I want to know is whether it’s a good performer for FPS. Not hugely worried about colour depth etc…

I like a big screen as I currently have a 32” display hence looking at 4k.

Would I be better off dropping to say QHD and getting a quicker panel?

My budget is £500-£600.

Associate
Thanks for the link!

I find it very difficult to make the decision.

I tend to only play one game and all the detail of HDR this and HDR that goes way over my head.

All I want to know is whether it’s a good performer for FPS. Not hugely worried about colour depth etc…

I like a big screen as I currently have a 32” display hence looking at 4k.

Would I be better off dropping to say QHD and getting a quicker panel?

My budget is £500-£600.
Doesn't sound like having HDR is critical for your needs. If having the highest FPS is what matters the most to you have you considered looking at a 1440p high refresh rate eg. 240Hz monitor instead ? Your 4070ti Super would perform better at that resolution.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Doesn't sound like having HDR is critical for your needs. If having the highest FPS is what matters the most to you have you considered looking at a 1440p high refresh rate eg. 240Hz monitor instead ? Your 4070ti Super would perform better at that resolution.
Yeah I have definitely thought of that but there are soooo many options and my head is mashed!

any suggestions on a good 1440p 240hz monitor at 32”?

Associate
Yeah I have definitely thought of that but there are soooo many options and my head is mashed!

any suggestions on a good 1440p 240hz monitor at 32”?
I'm not well versed on high FPS monitors as it's not something that meets my needs ... I don't play competitive FPS games. But if I did, I'd be looking at the Alienware AW2725DF. At 27" a bit smaller than what you're looking for, and a bit above your budget at the moment because it's new. But I think prices will fall over the next 6-12 months as new monitors appear on the scene and supply increases. This one is 1440p, 360Hz and QD-OLED, so a bit of everything for someone who plays fast action games.

Associate
OP
I'm not well versed on high FPS monitors as it's not something that meets my needs ... I don't play competitive FPS games. But if I did, I'd be looking at the Alienware AW2725DF. At 27" a bit smaller than what you're looking for, and a bit above your budget at the moment because it's new. But I think prices will fall over the next 6-12 months as new monitors appear on the scene and supply increases. This one is 1440p, 360Hz and QD-OLED, so a bit of everything for someone who plays fast action games.
Thanks for the tip. More research for me.

Back
Top Bottom