Poll: Music Streaming Debate

Which Music Streaming Service do you use?

• Tidal

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Spotify

Votes: 86 50.3%
  • Apple Music

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Amazon Music

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Deezer

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Qobuz

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • YouTube Music

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Soundcloud

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Google Play Music

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Better grab yourself a few of these then...

:D

I've listened to a system with Quantum Science Yellows, but not those.

Soldato
Tried them all but always go back to Spotify Premium. The lack of high-res is a tad annoying but the back catalogue is unsurpassed, especially for older English dance misuc.

Last edited:
Associate
I rarely listen to music when I'm not in the car. If I do I just fire up Youtube. In the car I have a 32gb usb stick, and sometimes listen to Planet Rock.
Pretty boring, I know.

Last edited:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
YouTube Music, but I do miss the recommendations/discover that Spotify offers. Rarely does YouTube Music seem to recommend music that’s actually any good, whereas the algorithm that Spotify has seems to offer up some great recommendations based on my listens/history.

Man of Honour
Youtube music also messes up your playlists and stuff I read, so if you use youtube for visual content and have playlists and feed recs etc working all nice, adding youtube music into the mix could make things confusing.

Either way, Spotify's algos are just superior.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
This is true. It does. Why they can’t be entirely separate, who knows. I followed a band on YTM and it showed me as subscribed on YouTube proper too, which meant anything they posted to their channel appeared in my subs section. Mildly frustrating.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yup it's why I instantly sacked off the idea of youtube music, even though I'm on Premium for 94p a month. There's no way I'm messing up my homepage feeds, playlists and channel subscriptions etc.

Back
Top Bottom