My AI powered NPC Meta Quest 3 mixed reality project

Soldato
im not anywere near that level :o
i is just a lowly underclocker.

but sounds way cool dude getting some good exposure there by the sounds of it!

i'll have time just on the weekend though. my attention span is low though.. i can finally live my dream of having a Blonde in my house and pretend shes my mistriss

Associate
OP
im not anywere near that level :o
i is just a lowly underclocker.

but sounds way cool dude getting some good exposure there by the sounds of it!

i'll have time just on the weekend though. my attention span is low though.. i can finally live my dream of having a Blonde in my house and pretend shes my mistriss
Hey you seem like a decent guy who comes across well on the forum which is far important to me than being a professor in a uni (i'm not saying the professor isn't decent! idk, he probably is, but u get what i mean i hope). yeh if u get a bit of spare time on the weekend just let me know and i'll get it sorted. i have written up some quite good (imo) instructions too into a pdf (only 1 page so not blabbering on too much). yeh this app is the nearest i'll ever get to a slim blue eyed blonde....tbh that's a fib, at 1 time (a looong time ago) i was able to actually interact successfully with attractive females who were real :o

Last edited:
Soldato
ow no, you mis understood me sorry, my humour & style didnt translate t well. i hnestly dont know what i'd be doing with it but, lets learn and experiment.
i was only meaning im very proud for you :) its a great achievement in my book. People are actively talking about the stuff your doing in important circles. its impactfull and has applications in differant fields.
we'll catch up a bit laters and sort something out :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
ow no, you mis understood me sorry, my humour & style didnt translate t well. i hnestly dont know what i'd be doing with it but, lets learn and experiment.
i was only meaning im very proud for you :) its a great achievement in my book. People are actively talking about the stuff your doing in important circles. its impactfull and has applications in differant fields.
we'll catch up a bit laters and sort something out :)
No worries, it's probably me missing obvious humour! I'm slow on the uptake sometimes and may miss things! Yeh we'll catch up n sort something. Yeh it's cool some people are talking about my app, my little late doggo Tyke is still having a positive effect on me even after his passing :)

Associate
OP
I can't believe there hasn't been a literal stampede to try out my uber super duper cool app :D:D ok it's probably a bit rubbish but it's free! LostCorpse has kindly offered to test it for me, are there any other takers before I hike up the price to £99.99? If you DM me your Meta account email address I can set it up so that you can easily install it through the Meta app on your phone so no messing around with SideQuest etc. Being able to do Meta Space Setup (the room scan) will help but is not essential.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
its not cheating if shs doenst find out... or if shes out the house when your talking
@LostCorpse I've uploaded another version with better feedback for when sitting on the couch :D so whenever you're ready just install the app again please from the Meta app. No rush on actually testing it. As the Chief Beta Tester I will add your name to the credits :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My app has been approved for SideQuest so I can list it on there if I want. I've submitted a request for App Lab listing, App Lab is cool because app installation is via the Meta app which is super convenient. It might yet go on Patreon, a subscription based payment makes sense as it incurs monthly API AI call costs, however I'm not a fan of recurring payments for software. If it does go on Patreon once 1 month is paid then it'll be ok to use it without keeping up the subscription, I just hope atleast a few people do keep up their sub (assuming anyone subs to it!).

Soldato
In one of your videos the NPC asked if you've heard of the Q3, while you were wearing one. If you stood in front of a mirror, would the NPC then know that you're wearing a Q3?

Associate
OP
In one of your videos the NPC asked if you've heard of the Q3, while you were wearing one. If you stood in front of a mirror, would the NPC then know that you're wearing a Q3?
Nope, not now. In an earlier iteration of the app it would have but a couple of months ago I changed the AI product it uses for reasons of reduced latency, ease of integration and cost, but it doesn't have some of the abilities of the old AI unfortunately.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My app is released now on Patreon as of yesterday, and some people have subbed (not many, but even just 1 person makes it worth the effort because I'm still working on it). I found out yesterday a Youtuber called Obscure Nerd with 12.1k subs briefly covered my app in a livestream, it's pretty funny :D see the vid if u get chance (see below), I hope he'll do a video on it it'd be surreal!

Soldato
its a good start mate, all good things start from small beginiing.
and its great your so humble about it. but i also suggest getting a "pitball" like Rav's if things take of. dont want you being taken for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom