• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My ATI HD 2900 XT Experience.....

OcUK Staff
OP
mmj_uk said:
Talk about polishing a turd...

Your "review" contradicts virtually every other one out there, so how are sales? ;)

You forgot to upload the ATI advert btw...

So what are you trying to say?

Associate
Hi, could you give us an indication of your experiences with how the x2900 runs compared to the gts/gtx with regard to temps and how audible the card runs.
I know the card apparently uses more power under load but I'm more interested on how efficient the cooler is at removing the heat.

My budget is <£300 so I'm looking for a card to replace my x1950 pro and this would suit my needs but I'm undecided. ;)

Are there any major differences between the brands too?

thanks for any feedback. :D

Soldato
mmj_uk said:
Talk about polishing a turd...

Your "review" contradicts virtually every other one out there, so how are sales? ;)

You forgot to upload the ATI advert btw...

He doesn't claim his review is the best out there, he clearly states that new drivers have come out since he benchmarked and he urges people not to buy the card based on his findings alone.

So you're either a troll or you can't read. Either way you contribute nothing to this thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
z0mbi3 said:
He doesn't claim his review is the best out there, he clearly states that new drivers have come out since he benchmarked and he urges people not to buy the card based on his findings alone.

So you're either a troll or you can't read. Either way you contribute nothing to this thread.

++

Soldato
Considering its promise I doubt that it will take off in the high end but maybe AMD have got it sorted in the mid range arena otherwise it is a complete flop semingly.

This is a confused card for anyone in the high end space.

Soldato
I assume they will eventually release an XTX version of this card? I think I might wait for that or even for the next lot of Nvidia cards as my GTX is more than happy with anything I throw at it.

Associate
Gibbo said:
One thing for sure is that OcUK is I believe the only company in the UK right now with stock and pricing will be under £300 Including VAT and you can have one in your hands tomorrow if you order from OcUK around midday today. :)

It's gone midday... how "around" are we talking here? :p

Gift.

Back
Top Bottom