My Birthday/Christmas Treat to Me!!..

Associate
I'm back from Christmas with the 'rents... now for a play with this beast!!!...

Heres the system:
pooter.jpg

The Experience Index:
Index.jpg

And my Current 1080p Desktop:
Desk1080.jpg

(I've actally got it extended onto my 720p HDTV and it looks Spanking on there too!!)

I watched Wall-e in Blu-ray the other day on it at 1080p and it looked Fantastic (my face was only about 2 feet from the screen).. i now need a HDMI amp to get the fullHD Sound out of this!!!... listening on Headphones is great but nowt beats 5.1/7.1 sound!!.. :cool:

Looks nice.. How did you get your icons at the top of the screen like that?

Soldato
OP
Might well be... but you try getting one!!.. :p

I've not seen one 'In Stock' on any website for less than I paid!!... there was one site that had a free Printer and were selling it all for £900 and they had 1 in stock!...

I don't really care about £80quid i could phone em up and say "Oi its within 14 Days of Purchase!!.. can I have the Difference in Reddies??" (I've done that before!!!.. i got office Free (when I shouldn't really have!! :D ) plus I have the laptop here... in front of me... and I'm typing on it now!!.. :cool:

Soldato
OP
It comes with surprisingly little crap installed!!.. all I had to get rid of was that bloody awful Symantec Crap!.. and put Avast on in its place!!..

I'm looking at a dock for it now and an external HD to boost the storage! (Credit Crunch!!.. What Credit Crunch!!)

Soldato
OP
There's summut like 6 screws in the bottom on the hard drive cover.. its just a standard SATA drive.. so whip it out... slap it in (ooo matron!!).. I've not got the balls to even undo the screws to look let alone whip it out!.. (there I go again!! lol)...

Someone on here who like fettling might know!!...

Soldato
OP
Yep.. I think I saw an independent test get about 2 hours 10 minutes out of it!.. but HP say between 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 30ish...

I've not tried it yet t see.. I always run it on Power!.

Back
Top Bottom