My Grandma Has Just Died.

Associate
Just had a phone call off my dad.

She has been in hospital due to some cancerous tissue that they removed. It all looked pretty optimistic until one of the many tubes they had going into her caused an internal bleed.

This is the first person that I ever cared about to die.

I really dont know how i feel

Permabanned
Very sorry to hear of your loss.
I lost my Grandad on Saturday, I know what you're going through.
Try to keep your chin up and remember that life goes on, and as long as you remember them and tresure the memories you have, they'll never really be gone.

Man of Honour
Sorry for your loss. Try to remember the good times you had together and celebrate her life. I have now lost all of my grandparents, it is not something you get used to but I understand the feelings you are having.

Associate
Sorry to hear. Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief but chances are your mother/father might need some support so stay away from the xbox! The next few days will probably be very hard for you and your family - I wish you all the best.

Soldato
I'm really sorry to hear that mate :( I just hope that you can cope with it in the best way you can :(
We're all here for you if you need us.

Al

Soldato
I lost both of my grandads. One to cancer. One to Alzheimer’s. There's a lot of emotion to deal with and with time, you'll know the best way to grieve for you.

All I took from it was that you don't know what's going to happen, so ringing your relatives once in a while, keeping family relationships strong and generally appreciating life and you can' t go far wrong. Make a difference to yours and someone else's life today.

Soldato
As someone who has lost all four grandparents and both parents, I can honestly tell you that you never know WHAT or WHEN it will hit you. It's been 3 years since my dad passed away, and it still hits me out of the blue.

Different people grieve in different ways. None is "wrong". Non is "right". They just are.

Just deal with it in the way that makes your life return to "normal".

My condolences to you and yours. :(

Back
Top Bottom