Naz Shah suspended for anti-Semitism

Soldato
Would you agree then that considering how complicated the situation is that the best course of action would have been to have not created it in the first place?

The Jews need a nation, just like the Kurds do today. I know it's been a catastrophe from day one, but it's here now and all we can do is manage it. Nothing more to add really.

Soldato
The Jews need a nation, just like the Kurds do today. I know it's been a catastrophe from day one, but it's here now and all we can do is manage it. Nothing more to add really.

Why? Because they're so abrasive to live with? I really don't get this. There are plenty of Jews living all over the world in peace. It's only in their state that they have major issues.

N17

N17

Permabanned
So she hasn't said anything anti-semetic...she said that Israel should be moved to America. It would certainly end the conflict, give Palestinians their homes back, and ensure that the Israel have the Americans even further up their arses.

Nor am I convinced that Zionism is much different from Al Qaeda...American funded again!

**** Israel.

Very well said

Soldato
Why? Because they're so abrasive to live with? I really don't get this. There are plenty of Jews living all over the world in peace. It's only in their state that they have major issues.

Well most religions do have countries or regions where they are the majority. Minorities sadly have a long history of persecution and abuse all over the world.

Is she racist? Yes
Should she be sacked etc? Yes

I still don't understand why slating a religion (Judaism) is 'racist'. Same as slating Islam. I'm just anti-religion, all religions, except for Buddhism maybe :) Doesn't automatically make me racist though does it?!

Just another story that smacks of "zomg I'm offended!!!!!!!!!!1111one.one2222.. throw rocks at me"

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Would you agree then that considering how complicated the situation is that the best course of action would have been to have not created it in the first place?

Not overly useful thing to suggest though as it has been created.

Soldato
OP
Is it really OK to say that a religion should be entitled to a nation state? I'm not sure.

What you're saying does put a very different spin on things which I certainly didn't see in what she said. Fact is, if all the population of Israel were in America, we wouldn't have the situation that we have now.

Didn't Hitler say something along the lines of "if we didn't have all these Jews then we..."?

So your solution to it is send em all to the USA, yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom