Poll: Neknomination - retarded, or just a bit of fun?

Nenomination - retarded?

• Retarded

Votes: 302 47.6%
  • Retarded

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Retarded

Votes: 47 7.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 81 12.8%
  • Retarded

Votes: 66 10.4%
  • Retarded

Votes: 99 15.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Do other drug users do this sort of thing? For example, do heroin users boast about how much heroin they can take in one go and hold "challenges" for it?

Serious question. I'm genuinely curious.

I guess there are restrictions on what can be said on here, but a friend's friend is nicknamed "monster" partly because of something along those lines.. (though not heroin)

people such as clubbers who take something extra while clubbing tend to be fairly sensible compared to groups of lads drinking beers IME, I'd assume that people who OD are more likely people making mistakes, people with serious addictions etc.. rather than people doing so in order to show off or brag about it (and of course there are the tragic cases that reach the papers where a bad batch has been sold or someone has simply been very unlucky)

Last edited:
Soldato
Do other drug users do this sort of thing? For example, do heroin users boast about how much heroin they can take in one go and hold "challenges" for it?

Serious question. I'm genuinely curious.
No Because more people are aware of the dangers, most people are oblvious of the dangers of alcohol, because you know it's legal, so it's safe to use it.

Associate
Rather than eating a laundry pod, what about funneling the waste pipe of the washing machine into your stomach and taking all the waste water and detergent on board? Should be good for a few million views.

Back
Top Bottom