New Cardiff signing onboard missing flight

Soldato
Disgusting, he wouldn't have been on the plane if it wasn't for them 'buying' him.

Absolutely vile from them and hope they get forced to pay it and I would suggest some sort of punishment from footballs governing body, especially as they've played the card that they lost 'one of their own' and everyone should feel sorry for them.

Soldato
David Henderson has a lot to answer for, surely. Mckay's son booked the flight with Henderson, but as he was not available at the time, he asked Ibbotson to do the job in his place.

Not only did Ibbotson have a private licence which only allowed him to fly a passenger on a cost sharing basis on a journey that he was going to make anyway, he wasn't qualified to fly at night.

What did Henderson know of Ibbotson's qualifications?

Last I heard, he declined to talk about when asked by the BBC...

Associate
His old club should stop bickering and with the sad news of his fathers death they should use that money and energy with legal fees and give his old man a proper send off.

Soldato
I thought a similar thing too. To be pronounced dead, it would have to be recent. The missing body of the pilot would be in a bad state if it were found now.

Soldato
I can't help but think most of that is formality. 16 NM south east of Swanage is not a shipping lane, no reported missing swimmers or MOB and it's too far out, and the wrong way to be beach goer/pier jumper gone wrong.

It's also perfect current positioning from Guernsey and Alderney.

Soldato
I disagree about the insinuation about the agent. The article says Henderson was with whom the booking was made, an experienced pilot who has transported players around Europe. However it was another pilot after all, so the question is now why was the pilot (and plane?) switched, or does Henderson only manage a fleet of planes/pilots? The agent must have trusted Henderson if the latter recommended another pilot. Who knows what Henderson said...I think it sits with him to give a statement.

Henderson is the one arrested, as I suspected!

Back
Top Bottom