**New Overclockers UK HQ - Back open for Click & Collect!**

OcUK Staff
BNafsu0.jpg

Hey hey,

As most or some of you may know, we moved HQ, and we have opened up our Click and Collect service and also drop off for pre-arranged returns!

Thank you for sticking with us during this time, we're so excited for what the future holds!

Check out this video to find out more and see a cheeky peek of our new gaff!

Last edited:
Commissario
I fear something terrible may have happened during the move.

There were no Haribo's in my order this morning, don't tell me they forgot to move them! or worse, didn't allow for the Tangfastic silo in the new building! :eek:

Associate
See it almost every weekend when down at my other half's place, she's in NuL. Shame you're now in Stoke on the, ahem, wrong side of the A500, but the new pied-a-terre looks great from a distance and I look forward to seeing it up close when the new WiFi 7 routers start making an appearance :)

Soldato
Wow, showing my age now remembering the original unit in Fenton! Luckily I don't live in the local area anymore as I'd be commuting past the new location on a daily basis, and the need to visit would be too much to bear! Shame you no longer have a shop front, but I assume it was minuscule in your sales.

Soldato
How long are collections taking? Put an order in first thing yesterday and still heard nothing regarding collection. I did send a webnote but no reply as yet.

Ideally click and collect needs to be same day assuming the orders placed well before closing.

Back
Top Bottom