*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Associate
Ordered a 32GB Black model, due to be shipped 8th of November apparently, not really sure why I ordered it as my N4 does absolutely everything I require of it, on the other hand sounds fast and that screen looks like a cracker!

Soldato
Time to get the official thread going! aye! :)

gsmarena001.jpg

Lol; official thread without an official pic? that earpiece looks funny.....and the icons and the staus bar and the nav bar.... :p

Shame on you.

:D

Soldato
Ordered myself a 32gb black one from the Play Store!

Not a case of needing one I guess but still can't wait for it to land! Over a week to wait though which is very frustrating!!!

Soldato
It might have only 1GB of data, but it is still unlimited mins and text. Surely that tariff alone would worth at least £15 a month?

Depends on whether you value calls over data. 1GB really won't get you far unless you're constantly tied to WIFI.

Last time I looked, Three offer you unlimited data with a low number of calls (100 minutes I think) for £15 a month. It all depends on how you intend to use the phone.

Soldato
I'm probably switching to Giffgaff when my current contract ends in January. £12 for unlimited data, texts and 250 minutes. pretty good for me.

Soldato
Soldato
Iell I can't cancel my order. So ****ed off I bought two, thinking it would be like when the Nexus 4 came out. First and last time I ever try that sh**

What's the problem? you can't cancel orders from the play store? I'm considering cancelling google play order and grabbing a cheeky cpw one but your comment makes it seem like google won't let me :/

Soldato
What's the problem? you can't cancel orders from the play store? I'm considering cancelling google play order and grabbing a cheeky cpw one but your comment makes it seem like google won't let me :/

You can't cancel online after 1hr of placing the order. Have to ring them up AFAIK. pita.

Associate
Ordered the black 16gb last night. Thanks to whoever posted the links up before the pages actually showed up properly.

Now to decide whether to dump my work iphone 4 completely and use my nexus 4 for work. Or give the nexus 4 to the mrs to replace her terrible lumia 800 and keep using the iphone 4 for work. Seems a bit pointless having a nexus 4 and 5 but the iphone is getting slow as ***. But then its handy having the work contacts on icloud and the personal contacts on gmail.

Soldato
Ordered the black 16gb last night. Thanks to whoever posted the links up before the pages actually showed up properly.

Now to decide whether to dump my work iphone 4 completely and use my nexus 4 for work. Or give the nexus 4 to the mrs to replace her terrible lumia 800 and keep using the iphone 4 for work. Seems a bit pointless having a nexus 4 and 5 but the iphone is getting slow as ***. But then its handy having the work contacts on icloud and the personal contacts on gmail.

Keep both Nexus for yourself & give the iphone4 to your mrs :p

Back
Top Bottom