No updates

Associate
Hi. I ordered am over £3000 gaming pc (order Thank You For Your Order ST5407897) specifically stipulated it would be here "next day" and it was ordered before cut off point I pay next day delivery
I have no email or dispatch email and have no idea where my pc is or if the order is coming and customer services does not even reply or have a working number.

Disappointed service, have where is the communication I FEEL RIPPED OFF

Last edited:
Associate
OP
No it's pre built and specifically said order in stock and order within X amount of hours for next day, no excuse about "Christmas" and it not been dispatched !!!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Have you rung them to ask?
I speak with some earlier. They said it is "definitely" coming tomorrow (Thursday) albeit a day late... Still have no dispatch email ... So I have no idea to trust them meanwhile im waiting home all day again one day wasted already and another waste of a day and I can't wait again Friday I have to go out ,TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
Soldato
Next day delivery does not apply to the whole of the UK: north Scotland, the islands, and Northern Ireland are areas which do not have next day delivery (unless maybe you pay extra).

Associate
OP
I am on Yorkshire so yes... I ordered Tuesday which specifically stated "order within the next 3 hours and choose next day" and get your pc the next day.. I did so. It is now THURSDAY" and I have received no dispatch emails, nothing. Phoned yesterday and was told "my pc would be here today" which was a lie. Pathetic service

do people read here or just try to find excuses? I literally have no idea where my pc is while I'm -£3000. This company is now a disgrace.

Last edited:
Associate
do people read here or just try to find excuses? I literally have no idea where my pc is while I'm -£3000. This company is now a disgrace.
Feels like you're reaching a little here.

Yes, it's frustrating that you've not received your PC yet - but that doesn't mean it's disappeared into the Aether and you're never going to see the PC or your 3k again.

Have a little patience, drop them a note/call them again at midday today and just ask for an update. Simple as that!

Associate
OP
Feels like you're reaching a little here.

Yes, it's frustrating that you've not received your PC yet - but that doesn't mean it's disappeared into the Aether and you're never going to see the PC or your 3k again.

Have a little patience, drop them a note/call them again at midday today and just ask for an update. Simple as that!
Reaching? Why advertise next day delivery if ordered within a certain time limit and then not even dispatch my over £3000 pc after nearly 2 full working days! Am I just expected to keep staying at home all day waiting with the only communication being someone from their customer service telling lies mmm . I ordered my last item in 2019 no problems, this is shambolic and idiotic service

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Called them again, so it's not coming today but is "coming tomorrow" things I was told yesterday. So great, is this going to be told to me again on Friday.
Total rubbish .

Associate
OP
Finally got my PC, 3 days late. Windows 11 isn't even activated properly. The code they provided isn't genuine or something and windows 11 won't activate. Over £3000 spent and stuff isn't even set up properly. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Permabanned
Finally got my PC, 3 days late. Windows 11 isn't even activated properly. The code they provided isn't genuine or something and windows 11 won't activate. Over £3000 spent and stuff isn't even set up properly. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Only 3 days? You know it’s Christmas period right? Did you buy windows 11 in with this £3000 spend?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Completely irrelevant that it's the Christmas period, if the site says next day delivery, and especially then if the shop confirm the expected fulfilment date, this is terrible service in this day and age. I get it for smaller places, but OcUK should have a particularly well drilled system for this, and there's absolutely zero excuse for anyone to lie to a customer like this.

@xcom post a thread in the customer service forum section, be very clear about your experience and how you were not given the service you expected and I presume paid for, or was/should be something you expect to be pretty rock solid from a business so large.
I'd be expecting a cap in hand moment from them.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Even worse then, if customers expect it then retailers have no excuse.

The website probably needs to be changed to mention about expecting small delays and/or delivery cost changes etc.

I agree with you but if there’s low staff turn over and people falling like flys over the cold spells being poorly compassion from both sides is required I think though.

Man of Honour
The website probably needs to be changed to mention about expecting small delays and/or delivery cost changes etc.

I agree with you but if there’s low staff turn over and people falling like flys over the cold spells being poorly compassion from both sides is required I think though.
No problem if wording is provided/they don't explicitly lie over the phone (twice?). Totally speculating (I guess this whole thread is, based on the word of one person) but I expect that the reason companies don't say "might be slow over Christmas lol" is to stay competitive around a period where buying decisions are make/break around absolute timescale certainty. I wouldn't get away with that with the service I run, I don't see why this is any different. If you want to promise something you should be prepared to a) increase resource to meet the demand/your predictable workforce issues, b) be honest with customers or c) be ready for complaints if you don't do a and b.

Back
Top Bottom