No Windows 10 Product Key?

Associate
I recently bought a copy of Windows 10 OEM from overclockers. The actual disk and It didn't come with a product key. Can anyone tell me why? It should have it was the official Windows Packaging

Associate
OP
Did W10 ask you for the product key when installing it?

post in the customer service section and see what they say.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forums/ocuk-customer-service.116/

I haven't bought a copy of windows since W7 came out and this had the usual Windows sticker with the product key on it.

Yeah they asked me for it... and now I have a big transparent sign down the bottom right of my pc telling to go to settings to activate my windows 10

Soldato
Windows 10 Pro OEM comes with a disk, white cardboard sleeve and small (About 25mmx10mm) INSIDE another cardboard sleeve with the product COA/SKU etc.

The product key should look just like this one:
pl15171037-genuine_windows_10_pro_coa_license_sticker_32_64bit_os_win10_professional_key.jpg

They now have a small scratch off silver panel over most of the key. If you have that then be VERY careful and scratch off the panel with your fingernail gently, If you don't have that then call them. If there is a clear pinkish area that is the same shape as that but no label then you will have to contact OCUK and see what they will do about it. They "may" ask you for proof that it wasn't on there.

Back
Top Bottom