noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Spider-Man Edition

OcUK Staff
I use the Spider-Man chair in the office 9 hours a day, and honestly I love it. Bias coming from me, but my personal opinion is that I prefer these EPIC noblechairs with the lumbar and head cushions, but you could always get the chair first, see how you feel without them and get the pillows later. :)

Soldato
personally wouldn't touch a gaming chair if you have a bad back. If you look at the noble chairs they basically curve the wrong way compared to proper office chairs. Typically you'd want a convex shape to support the spine more naturally where the nobles are concave. They provide a small cushion which might work for you but for me it was completely wrong size and would hurt my back so I had to use a random sofa cushion on my old noble icon.

I've replaced it with an office chair and it offers much better support

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone got this if so any good ? i have a bad back so need a good chair thanks
Have EPIC Black/Gold and can't fault it - I'm tall and heavy (190cm, 120kg) with some back problems and didn't get any back pain since got this chair about 7years ago (using only neck support pillow, lumber one is useless). Bear in mind it's firm chair, but it's what is needed for long sessions when you have back problems. I can recommend it, and wouldn't listen to ppl who say don't get it if you have back problems.

Last edited:
Soldato
Best send a Web note, saying that I sent one to ask when the noblechairs hero tx was going to be back in stock 4 days ago and I'm still waiting, usually they respond the same day.

Back
Top Bottom