Noblechairs Epic replacement arms/armrest

Associate
Hi guys

I've had an Epic for nearly 7 years now. It's still serving me well today (minus getting the arm mount rewelded). The armrests, however, are a little worse for wear. The left armrest has started to rip at the top and lost nearly all of its sponginess.

I tried OC's recommended replacement (I think it's Gamesware?) early last year but the price was around £80-100 or so. It just felt too steep for armrests and I never moved forward with it.

Fast forward: I'd purchased a Corsair chair for the old man last year and measured its armrests - they are the same dimensions and bolt pattern as my Epic. Success. You can buy replacement armrests direct from Corsair for £45 and they work great. It makes the £80-100 for the replacements seem absurd.

TL;DR: Buy Corsair 4D armrests as replacements for £45.

Associate
Hey @aaronyuri - I've sent you a DM to find out more about this as the costs do seem inaccurate, and I would like to feed this back to noblechairs support to look into. :)
Part of the issue is shipping costs / import fees with the replacement parts, I imagine that’s what’s making it seem more than you would expect. I had the same experience buying replacement parts for mine.

Associate
OP
Update: I never received any further info on this. Based on that, my recommendation is still to buy the Corsair armrests until OcUK can get Noblechairs pricing at a more reasonable level.

Back
Top Bottom