Norton Utilities Ultimate

Associate
Hi all,

If anyone has any experience of using Norton Utilities Ultimate I would greatly appreciate some help.

I recently bought a product key for it as mine had run out, and it required me to uninstall my version and reinstall the new version, and the new version is awful

Older Version -

norton-utilities-1.webp

New Version -
Norton.png

It has essentially turned into a File Cleanup software, from being a very useful PC Optimiser. I could stop my laptop fan overworking by simply clicking "Repair All", when real-time RAM management was active, as it cleared up unnecessary programs.

I am basically wondering if anyone has the original installer for the older version? I think 2022 was the last date it was updated. I never had as I installed it via Norton 360, and I have no way to go back.

Soldato
Hi all,

I am basically wondering if anyone has the original installer for the older version? I think 2022 was the last date it was updated. I never had as I installed it via Norton 360, and I have no way to go back.

Looking at the first screen shot you can see the version number in the top left.

Having a quick google I have found the below link for the version shown

I doubt you will get this version from Norton directly so may have to reply on 3rd party sites.

Hope this helps.

Associate
OP
Looking at the first screen shot you can see the version number in the top left.

Having a quick google I have found the below link for the version shown

I doubt you will get this version from Norton directly so may have to reply on 3rd party sites.

Hope this helps.

Hi!!

Many thanks for the reply on this :). I think the third-party sites link directly to Norton for their downloads, so I may be unable to get it from here. I did try the link and it did do the same thing, but I do appreciate the reply on it :). I have received a reply from someone who has the original downloader on another site so hopefully that one will provide the older version :)!

Soldato
Hi!!

Many thanks for the reply on this :). I think the third-party sites link directly to Norton for their downloads, so I may be unable to get it from here. I did try the link and it did do the same thing, but I do appreciate the reply on it :). I have received a reply from someone who has the original downloader on another site so hopefully that one will provide the older version :)!
No problem at all, hope you manage to get he version your after

Back
Top Bottom