Nothing Phone 2/a

Soldato
Good to hear on the overall impressions. How are you finding the haptics performance...
They're fine, not sure what else to say about them really. About the same as my OnePlus I guess, which was also fine.

Very happy so far with the speed at which they've released updates for it, two in the space of a week to fix some small niggles as well as add further features is impressive. The benefit of only having two models to support I guess!

Soldato
I'm tempted to pick one of these up as my Pixel 7 is having a few issues, and the Pixel 8 just doesn't look worth it. Has anyone tried Android 14 on the Nothing Phone 2?

Soldato
I'm tempted to pick one of these up as my Pixel 7 is having a few issues, and the Pixel 8 just doesn't look worth it. Has anyone tried Android 14 on the Nothing Phone 2?

Yep I've had the update since a few days before Christmas, it's working great. Really happy with the phone so far, I've had no issues at all and Nothing appear to be pretty quick at getting software and app updates out there compared to OnePlus.

Soldato
As much as I like their transparency as a company (pun intended), a 10 minute video about a new phone which doesn't very much about the phone is rather self-indulgent.

Back
Top Bottom