NR200 Owner's Thread

Soldato
I didnt realise the v2 was made for the AiO.

I'm on the fence whether to get a fractal terra but that silly "I'm sophisticated, look at me" wooden panel on the front puts me right off.

It's not exclusively AIO but the vertical mounted GPU really limits your CPU cooler options. They've also shifted a lot of the case internals downwards to accommodate a radiator at the top.

I really like the Terra and don't even mind the wood panel but I'd be weary of a CPU cooler fan being so close to the side of the case - in terms of noise / turbulence, mainly.

Associate
It's not exclusively AIO but the vertical mounted GPU really limits your CPU cooler options. They've also shifted a lot of the case internals downwards to accommodate a radiator at the top.

I really like the Terra and don't even mind the wood panel but I'd be weary of a CPU cooler fan being so close to the side of the case - in terms of noise / turbulence, mainly.
I'm a watercooling guy so my worries for the cases a bit different. I have a 1080mm external rad I use so I can have a tiny case.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Still frustratingly waiting on stock, ordered a V2 in black yesterday as the delivery date was sooner than the Max I've got on order :mad:

Associate
Any one have any success installing 2x 3.5 drives in this case? I have some storage to put on the network and this is the only PC i have with spare SATA connections. It would only be temporary whilst i get the data of the drives. Would it be safe to have them loose on the floor of the case for a few hours?

Soldato
Any one have any success installing 2x 3.5 drives in this case? I have some storage to put on the network and this is the only PC i have with spare SATA connections. It would only be temporary whilst i get the data of the drives. Would it be safe to have them loose on the floor of the case for a few hours?

It can be done but if it's only temporary then the drives on the floor of the case would be fine. Although I would keep them separated by a bit of hard foam or thick cardboard just for a bit of airflow and to stop them vibrating against each other.

Soldato

I've got 3x 3.5" HDD's, 2x 2.5" SSD's and 2xNVME drives in mine...
Check the pictures linked above.

Back
Top Bottom