o2 free text chip charging for sms

Soldato
Hi,

I have a o2 p+g chip with the 300 free text and some free minutes on wap. For some bizarre reason it has started charging me for sending text when I haven't even used 300! (I know that because it takes me a few months to get there + I topped up like 2 weeks ago)..I remember there was a way to change your tarrific, so that you can get 50 free text if you want but more wap minutes etc. This was done by texting some number on your chip, does anyone know it?

I've never had this problem before - I've lost £5 in a day! :(

Suspended
The free texts only last for 1 month, then you have to top up again to get them. Before they were lax and sometime the texts could last for up to 4 months but they have tightend things up now. I have only heard of 2 tarriffs, one where its the 300 free texts, an one where its the free call time. Read the paragraph below taken from the o2 site regarding switching tarriff.

Eligible customers may change tariffs every 30 days. To switch to Talkalotmore, send a text message with the keyword "MORE" to 21300 free. You will receive a text message within 48 hours to confirm that your registration has been accepted.

Back
Top Bottom