Obama releases Bush torture memos

Soldato
the only reason you cannot understand it is because your all weak...

ok but my shoes are on this is the last post

because i become mentally stronger the more i am angry and annoyed and i have suffered enough punches to the face and broken ribs, i have scars all over my body so adding some more wouldnt freak me out like some ladyboys on here

I bummed your mum, are you going to beat me up?

Soldato
'A cloth is placed over the forehead and eyes. Water is then applied to the cloth in a controlled manner........produces the perception of 'suffocation and incipient panic.'

Is it an involuntary reflex? You know you're not suffocating, you know you're not drowning, you know the 'good guys' are not going to kill you. :p

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Do I post a serious reply...

The strength in what Obama is doing is that he is showing he is willing to protect those who were merely following orders - I would like to see prosecutions brought against those who provided the advice and go-ahead to the people carrying out the acts. Going after the generals and not the soldiers - it will win him a lot of support with the common man, I would have thought.

In regards to torture, until you have been subject to it you cannot say how it would affect you. Some of the strongest, toughest people crack quite quickly when subjected to mild torture, others who perhaps would be considered weak, can prove surprisingly resistant.

Eventually torture will crack all people - just depends on whether you get any useful, true, information from them before they crack and start telling you anything they think you want to hear.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Is it an involuntary reflex? You know you're not suffocating, you know you're not drowning, you know the 'good guys' are not going to kill you. :p

Unfortunately they will have probably been told by their masters / mad mullahs / religious power freaks that the Americans / British brutally rape, murder etc innocent woman and children. Imagine what they think will happen to them once they have been captured by the greater and lesser satans.

Caporegime
Sorry nitefly, had to steal your picture.

wellhard.png

This picture represents 87 perfectly.

Everyone knew that America tortured people, now at least there is proof.

Am I right in thinking Bush in the most "hated" president of all time ? above even the great Nixx ?

Man of Honour
none of those "methods" would work on me

they prob thought "lets release the minor torture... so we are elevated in are morality"

way to ruin the thread

Would you say that you are:

A) a fantasist?
B) a hard as nails merc with nothing to lose and everything to prove?

Soldato
'A cloth is placed over the forehead and eyes. Water is then applied to the cloth in a controlled manner........produces the perception of 'suffocation and incipient panic.'

That's absolutely terrible
No it isn't.

Cutting fingers off cm by cm using sheers is horrible. Having your eyes burned out with acid is terrible. Having every bone in your body broke is terrible. That is torture.

Locking someone up with a caterpillar just doesn't compare.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
No it isn't.

Cutting fingers off cm by cm using sheers is horrible. Having your eyes burned out with acid is terrible. Having every bone in your body broke is terrible. That is torture.

Locking someone up with a caterpillar just doesn't compare.

The above methods mentioned would more than likely result in the person blacking out due to the pain.

Have you ever almost drowned? Ever been caught underwater and not knowing if you would get back to the surface?

There was another torture method which sounds like a piece of cake, but it can do terrible damage.

All it involves is strapping someone down and dripping cold water slowly on to their forehead at random intervals, known as Chinese Water Torture.

Back
Top Bottom