Octordle

Capodecina
Soldato
Yes, it's another one of these, but I particularly like this one because it takes some serious time and thinking. I also like the more old school look of the site.

It's not the kind of thing to rush out in ten minutes, you can do it in stages throughout the morning, put it aside, come back to it. Today was the first time I managed to finish it, only because I decided to apply myself properly.

Daily Octordle #352

Score: 66

I recommend the widesceen mode if you're on a desktop. It does make it easier to see everything.

Now, as for the scoring, I think it encourages you to finish it in ten [very hard]. The clocks mean, I think, that you were close to running out of guesses, and you may get fewer points for that. Still, I think it's good to finish it at all.

Sorry for all the word game threads, maybe the mods can merge them at some point if they so desire.

Last edited:
Soldato
Daily Octordle #353
Clock - 8️⃣
10 -6️⃣
9️⃣5️⃣
Clock - 3️⃣
Score: 64

Nice - there are miles too many of these but this one was entertaining for the early afternoon, thanks!

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Daily Octordle #353
Clock - 8️⃣
10 -6️⃣
9️⃣5️⃣
Clock - 3️⃣

Nice - there are miles too many of these but this one was entertaining for the early afternoon, thanks!

I really like this one since I find it way more challenging and satisfying than Wordle or Quordle.

Today's:

Daily Octordle #353
clock - 10
clock -5
9️ - 7
clock -8
Score: 75

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Absolutely knocked it out the park today... I must have finished it in five minutes.

3 - 9
C - 4
C - C
5 - 7

By the way, apparently lower scores are better:

Last edited:
Soldato
Daily Octordle #354

C C
10 8
4️⃣7️⃣
6️⃣5️⃣
Score: 63

I'm not sure the multi games are harder than the original version. You get plenty of guesses, so you can clear most letters off and then get your answers in.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I'm not sure the multi games are harder than the original version. You get plenty of guesses, so you can clear most letters off and then get your answers in.

I disagree, so many of the words can throw you off by having repeated letters or unexpected placing. It is harder in my opinion since there are more chances for things to go wrong.

Today's score: 69

Soldato
What are you doing to me?!! Where's it going to stop? OK I'm in :D

Daily Octordle #363
4️⃣ 13
8️⃣5️⃣
9️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣ 12

Daily Sequence Octordle #363
4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣