OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
It can be very hard to trace this type of attack, even for the most capable of users.

I hope OCUK manage to prevent this kinda attack again in the future.....it's not good to lose buisness, especially in with the current financial climate :(

It'll have been a disgruntled customer or annoyed former member, that's usually the case anyway.

Soldato
It can be very hard to trace this type of attack, even for the most capable of users.

I hope OCUK manage to prevent this kinda attack again in the future.....it's not good to lose buisness, especially in with the current financial climate :(

It'll have been a disgruntled customer or annoyed former member, that's usually the case anyway.

Your sig's too big :).

Soldato
Seems everythings ok at my end for the last 30 minutes, is it over?
I think the ransom has been paid
Every time I venture out of OcUK and into other forums I'm staggered by the amount of anti-ocuk sentiment. I can't believe people can hate this place so much.
Yep, most of the people I've spoken to about these events have said good riddance.

Last edited:
Soldato

Yeh, but how long would do it for, if it was you? How long can you keep doing it without being caught?

Associate
Now you know how some of us feel when there's so muslim bashing on here

If someone bashes "muslims" they're retarded.....end of. It's like bashing a white person 'cos another white person wronged someone else :confused:

You get young kids in britain breeding contempt for muslims who live in the same towns, simply because someone who is "supposedly" muslim fights a cause in another country, against british soldiers. The same soldiers those little buggers would spit at and throw stones at were the soldiers posted here :confused:

To be honest, the little swines would hate someone else if there was no "terrorist" fairy tale to keep them amused. I mean they fight and stab and crap on each other on a weekly basis so I wouldn't take it personal mate, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom