**OcUK EXCLUSIVE - THE WORLDS FASTEST GTX 680 - KFA2 LTD OC!!

Associate
I shall do some testing on this card when my stock arrives.:)

It's alright Gibbo, you're a busy man, I'll test it for you. Don't forget to send me two so I can give you the SLI results :D

I'll even test their long term stability by using them for the next year - how's that for service from a customer and only because I love OcUK!! ;)

Associate
yep same here. but not a single review out there, which is a bit worrying

Don't worry. Gibbo said some benches may get done but he's away at the secret Nvidia GTX690 launch party!

He could be back in a few days to provide more insight to the KFA2 and what makes it so special. That'll be more press coverage for OcUK :)

Associate
I shall do some testing on this card when my stock arrives.:)

During your testing can you see if you can get this workin with 3 Samsung 23A700D's @ 120hz (HDMI 1.4a (300Mhz Transmitter for 120Hz)) out the box for NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming, because if you can, you have a sale as the cost of a stock 680 + the startech displayport adaptors = KFA2 GeForce GTX 680 LTD OC or close enough.

:)

Associate
Can anyone shed any light on what resolutions @ what mhz HDMI 1.4a supports? I've got on of these on pre-order however I'm tempted to cancel and order the Evga 680 FTW instead as the connectivity on this is worrying me!

Associate
I don't know much about these things, but couldnt you just buy the cheapest 680, stick a waterblock on it (custom loop depending) and overclock it your self and have exactly the same card?

Permabanned
I'm hoping some benchmarks appear for this card soon, it cant be too long before it starts sneaking into peoples hands i'm sure :o

Soldato
Being reported that the Galaxy version of this will retail in the Usa at $535 which at todays rate converts to £335 +vat = £400. Unless I've missed something £529.99 is a long way from that, but hey there you go, tis a cracking looking card but with only 2Gb of memory at that price Nvidia are havin a laugh.:D

Associate
Being reported that the Galaxy version of this will retail in the Usa at $535 which at todays rate converts to £335 +vat = £400. Unless I've missed something £529.99 is a long way from that, but hey there you go, tis a cracking looking card but with only 2Gb of memory at that price Nvidia are havin a laugh.:D

Take Gibbo's import explanation which brings it inline with that price. Premium KFA2 UK support with quick turnarounds can be a deal breaker for added insurance.

Associate
Would a 650W PSU be sufficient for this card?

Sure, if it's a branded PSU with >80% efficiency. More info on the PSU and your setup would help in your question. :)

Also, noticed today, for those who've pre-ordered like me - the ETA has been pushed back to the 18th May from the 11th. People who pre-ordered early will be waiting for a whole month til release (not moaning just informing).

Would like confirmation when this 2-year warranty comes into effect, is it from the purchase date on the invoice and not the delivery date for KFA2 product registration?

Rec

Rec

Associate
Sure, if it's a branded PSU with >80% efficiency. More info on the PSU and your setup would help in your question. :)

Thanks, The build would be

Intel Core i7-3770K
Asus Z77 Maximus V Gene
Samsung 830 256GB SSD
KFA2 GeForce GTX 680 LTD OC
Samsung Green 16GB
Samsung Optical Drive

and the PSU is Corsair AX650.

Back
Top Bottom