• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Good spot. I'm going to wait for news on the EVGA hybrid before I commit to anything. :) Also I'm hoping for >8 pins.

Looks like the SeaHawk has 1 power connector, yet several of the cheaper MSI models have 2? Odd choice, have to see some reviews to see if it matters I suppose.

Associate
Any of these got more than one power connector? Can't see from my phone in Malaga

Looks like I'm getting the msi armor and putting it under water

Last edited:
Soldato
I cant fathom how they are going to sell any FE cards now. Releasing the FE and Custom at the same time is madness. Who would by a clown face Blower card when for less money you can have an EVGA FTW lol.

Soldato
The prices for these custom GTX 1080s make me optimistic for the GTX 1070 prices!

Roll on next Friday (Fingers crossed on some 1070 benchmarks!)

OcUK Staff
OP
I cant fathom how they are going to sell any FE cards now. Releasing the FE and Custom at the same time is madness. Who would by a clown face Blower card when for less money you can have an EVGA FTW lol.

The FE's are absolutely flying out, they are all flying to be honest as predicted. :)

Associate
Going to wait till everything settles . need to get a whole new right with 1440p display . its either 1070 sli or 1080 sli . damn

Back
Top Bottom