• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Hmmm... I guess since it's the same board it was to be expected - Does make the price difference look a bit OTT though, £110 for an AIO cooler? (going by OCUK prices).

I thought my EVGA Hybrid pre-order on the 24th June for £689.99 was expensive, to see it at £799.99 now is ridiculous.

I agree on the cost of the AIO cooler, although I imagine when EVGA release the AIO separately there won't be much change from £110.

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
Just finished my new build, which is taking advantage of the 970 from my old rig for now - problem being I'll hopefully be selling my old rig (including the 970) in the next few days, so ideally I'd like to know how long I'll be a graphics peasant for.

Thanks.

looking at this horror show you probably better switching to the MSI Seahawk and getting your card in the morning than waiting (praying?) for an EVGA Hybrid to appear.

Associate
looking at this horror show you probably better switching to the MSI Seahawk and getting your card in the morning than waiting (praying?) for an EVGA Hybrid to appear.

I wouldn't be so sure of that the website says the 29th but no one giving straight answers of are they definitely coming and how many are coming.

I have been trying for weeks to get an answer and hearing nothing back.

Soldato
How much are prices expected to settle and by when?

I want a 1080 but I get that prices have shot up partly due to the exchange rate and partly due to short supply. Are they likely to settle down soon? Don't want to fork out £700 for a card and then have it plummet in price shortly afterward.

Associate
An update I just got an email saying my order is in the process of being shipped so I dunno what's going on? I should be happy but after the way this has played out I just can't find that "get in" attitude.

So I dunno where they found the extra five cards as I was 45th then 40 delivered and now they found five more??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom