• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Caporegime
Strix cards arrive all the time, like 10 every day, but with near 1000 sold its gonna take some time.

Gigabyte G1 arrives next week, order and you will get one.

Gigabyte Extreme next week or week after, hopefully enough to cover all backorders and leave a few spare.

MSI Gaming X next week, but lots pre-sold so unsure if we will have free stock.

Zotac next week, but only to cover backorders.

By end of June a lot of backorders will clear and more cards will show in stock in July, of course people pre-ordering now stand better chance of getting a card sooner rather than waiting.......

No more Gainward or Pallit?????

Associate
Strix cards arrive all the time, like 10 every day, but with near 1000 sold its gonna take some time.

Gigabyte Extreme next week or week after, hopefully enough to cover all backorders and leave a few spare.

By end of June a lot of backorders will clear and more cards will show in stock in July, of course people pre-ordering now stand better chance of getting a card sooner rather than waiting.......

Any idea if the MSI Aero will be shipping with the Gaming X's?

Permabanned

Site says the G1 is 1/7 ETA? I'm thiunking about cancelling my MSI order and going for the G1

OcUK Staff
OP
Site says the G1 is 1/7 ETA? I'm thiunking about cancelling my MSI order and going for the G1

I am now setting much later ETAs when I place new orders, simply because we have being let down so many times due to shipment issues and delays on GPU from NVIDIA.

Just easier to set later dates, no one complains when you deliver early. :)

Associate
I dont know if this has been brought up, not going through all 80 pages lol but I just noticed this on Inno3d's website..

ra29t0.jpg

They added 2 new cards under x3/x4 with V2 in there names, these are the lower clock rates.

Not that it bothers me that much tho.

It bothers me, if I get V2, I will be requesting a refund. V2 sounds like, we only got low end silicon from Nvidia....

Associate
I dont know if this has been brought up, not going through all 80 pages lol but I just noticed this on Inno3d's website..

ra29t0.jpg

They added 2 new cards under x3/x4 with V2 in there names, these are the lower clock rates.

Not that it bothers me that much tho.

Inno3d struggling to consistently hit the desired clock speeds I wonder?

I really hope that we get V1 cards - clock speeds are one of the reasons I ordered Inno3d X4 (when hell freezes over / total planetary alignment / Sheffield Flood / Inno3d finally ship some cards to OCuk) wonder which of those will happen first!

Caporegime
Third party deliveries are pretty bad in terms of numbers, 5 or 10 cards here and there. These back logs are gonna take a LONG time to clear if this keeps up.

Soldato
tHE NORMAL CHEAPER GAINWARDS not the the hell ones ;) The ones due in today but didnt land

Honestly no manufacturer is eager to ship those cheaper cards quickly, they'd rather keep selling Founders and the more expensive ones so they're mostly producing those. Higher margins. Can't really blame them.

Associate
Any idea if the MSI Aero will be shipping with the Gaming X's?

I'm also wondering about MSI Aero. I know that it was mentioned by Gibbo that all MSI Aero orders are going to be converted to the MSI Aero OC orders. However, ETA of Aero OC is today. Have you got any of them?

Are there any updates about that?

Associate
I'm also wondering about MSI Aero. I know that it was mentioned by Gibbo that all MSI Aero orders are going to be converted to the MSI Aero OC orders. However, ETA of Aero OC is today. Have you got any of them?

Spoke to customer service and they told me that the MSI Aero's have been shipped to OCUK and were expected today but they have either not received them yet or they haven't been booked in. Best we can hope for now is a Monday dispatch I think...

OcUK Staff
OP

No update on Aero or Armour, MSI did say maybe expect next week and they will have a better answer for me after weekend as at the moment they are pretty much operating on 7 day week 24hr operation to catch up. :)

Associate
So I jumped the ship again now I am waiting for Gainward GLH :). Strix -> MSI -> GLH... hopefully it is as quiet s they say it is...

Associate
GLH landed today 5pc.

GLH 10pc I originally talked about are not due until Mon/Tues, the 5pc today was a nice surprise from Gainward.

GS are also due next week.

Are those 10 GLHs all spoken for, or if I order now will one of them be mine? :)

Associate
GLH landed today 5pc.

GLH 10pc I originally talked about are not due until Mon/Tues, the 5pc today was a nice surprise from Gainward.

GS are also due next week.

Gibbo not sure you seen earlier but I got shipping email today for the GLH with Saturday delivery.

Can I expect it to arrive tomorrow?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom