OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Caporegime
I hate to do this but I'm going to be another dropper as I am going to be trapped in by Ride 'London', I only thought to check the closures today and it's screwed me over.

OcUK Staff
OP
Weather forecast is looking promising, fingers crossed:

Weather.JPG

We have 140 cars booked to display now:
There is even a race prepared NASCAR truck coming on a trailer along with lots of other very special stuff from marques such as Lamborghini, McLaren, Ferrari, Alpine, Audi, Bentley, Porsche etc and a lot of classic cars.

We have several food stands confirmed, arcade machines and simulators within OcUK and hardware displays to check out, going to be an eventful day and a very busy one with over 200 guest signed up and registered, then plus social media and those stopping by on the day.

Man of Honour
Also going to have to join list of shame and won’t be able to make it.

2 and a half weeks of burning the candle at both ends travelling and working at the same time and I’m practically a corpse

Soldato
Also going to have to drop out. Not even going to make up an excuse, the reality of having to set off at 4:30am didn't go down well with the wife and the more I thought about it the less it appeals to me as well. Getting too old for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm coming up from Stevenage, but leaving about 6am to get there for 8:30, what route/timings are you thinking of?

I'd best get it washed!

MlSZFvG.jpg

Anyone driving through Melton mowbray and Loughborough back roads then A50 derby?

Coming from Peterborough and taking the scenic route rather than boring M6 ;)

Back
Top Bottom