*** OcUK Secret Santa 2023 - UNWRAP THREAD ***

Caporegime
OP
Yeah man, very close. You've got my number. Pint soon?

I know a rough AF South African pub as well you might want to check out, depending on how much you like grotty pubs - The Holly Tree in Addlestone

I do enjoy the odd dive from time to time :D

Might see if @bloodiedathame wants to come along too, he's a stones throw away as well.

Let me get this move out the way, I've just picked up £lol worth of Ikea stuff so that's the rest of today and possibly tomorrow consumed!

Soldato

Might see if @bloodiedathame wants to come along too, he's a stones throw away as well.

Let me get this move out the way, I've just picked up £lol worth of Ikea stuff so that's the rest of today and possibly tomorrow consumed!

Nice. Good luck. I'll be visiting IKEA tomorrow. Can't wait........

Soldato

Always got time for a beer. In fact I've just come back from a single pint lunch walk in Hascombe. Nom. Picturesque. Wet.

Soldato
Better late than never.... :p

Thanks for the gifts, more than I expected! Unfortunately I've not tried on the hot pants :p

Not sure what it is in the candle tho? :eek:

1704527200.jpg

1704570244.jpg

1704575348.jpg

Caporegime
Better late than never.... :p

Thanks for the gifts, more than I expected! Unfortunately I've not tried on the hot pants :p

Not sure what it is in the candle tho? :eek:

1704527200.jpg

1704570244.jpg

1704575348.jpg

You totally have tried them on! Look at the creases!

Hope you're doing OK!

Looool. Was that message on the outside of the package!?

Love it!

I'm also intrigued by that yellow label??

Last edited:
Soldato
You totally have tried them on! Look at the creases!

Hope you're doing OK!

Looool. Was that message on the outside of the package!?

Love it!

I'm also intrigued by that yellow label??
I think the sender may have tried them on :cry: :cry:

Yep message on the outside of the package, yellow label from PO as I wasn't in and Parcel Force dropped it off there.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think the sender may have tried them on :cry: :cry:

Yep message on the outside of the package, yellow label from PO as I wasn't in and Parcel Force dropped it off there.

Used! Eww! Check with uv lamp is advised!
May have been worn at a Kylie Minogue karaoke session!

Soldato
I am so so grateful for the absolute legend that got me these! It is super weird - I picked up an Allen key from my box yesterday to rotate my handle bars to store the bike; they were a 20+ year old Kennedy set I inherited from my late father - missing a few, the rubber now too tight to store them happily - and decided just yesterday I needed to invest in some new Weha colour coded ones. I know that sounds contrived but it's 100% true! Definitely owe you a beer!

eCwFbwa.jpeg
I never did find out what legend bought me these. Thank you again! They have been so useful.

Back
Top Bottom