Poll: Official 2023 Australian Grand Prix Race Thread - Albert Park, Melbourne - Race 3/23

Rate the Australian race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
4 DRS zones. Four. Christ on a frickin' bike.

My enthusiasm for getting up early just tanked.
I've said time and time again it since the regs changed. If cars can now follow and race more closely there is literally no point in DRS anymore. Do away with it and we'll then see who the best racers are.

This year, since it means the RBs get +17mph on everyone during DRS, well, yeah... what's the point :o

Soldato
Amazing to see Merc bridging the gap to move ahead of the AM‘s
Looked like LH got held up on the entry into the last corner to start his final lap. Good result though !

Soldato
Surprisingly interesting qualifying, hopefully the tyres can provide some differing wear and strategies tomorrow. Red bull look super strong but they've clearly got some underlying issues with the reliability, hopefully the 3 behind verstappen can put the pressure on.

Man of Honour
OP
Reliability aside the win is going to be dull tomorrow for Max, be an interesting squabble behind him though - interesting to see if Merc have decent race v the Aston which has already proven itself very good in race trim.
What happened to Ferrari, they look like they're going backwards!

Caporegime
Quite enjoyed that qualy. Much closer than I thought.

Interesting that Merc are only a couple of tenths off RB. If Perez was there, at least one of the Mercs might have beaten him .Fairly promising.

Ferrari going backwards.

Amazing from Albon - really impressive so far this season.

Pretty rookie error from Perez to make, especially in Q1.

I have no doubt Max will sail off into the sunset and win, but the battle for the rest of the podium should be good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom