• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

****OFFICIAL****3D Mark 11 Benchmarks Results Thread

Soldato
http://downloads.guru3d.com/3DMark-11-Basic-Edition-download-2650.html

I'll provide a link to the download when it's up (If anyone of the forum members catches the download before me then please send me a trust so i can update the OP as I'm not sure if they will send out e-mails to say the download is now active)

Keep the thread clean no Amd/Nvidia bashing or flaming
!!

When posting your benchmark results could you please state if you are using the *FREE EDITION* or the *FULL VERSION* If using the full version please select one of the pre-sets to run if you want to do comparisons the pre-sets available will be

Entry level
Performance level
Extreme level

The free edition uses the performance level pre-set @ 1280x720 (720P) maybe we should all stick to at least doing 1 run of this mode so we can gauge just how well the benchmark is performing across different systems

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately it may be a few days or so ....

Hello

Today we announced that the launch of 3DMark 11 is going to be
postponed by a few days.

Our aim is that 3DMark 11 should provide accurate, reliable and
consistent results from the start. With that goal in mind we are taking
some extra time now to fix a couple of difficult bugs rather than patch
the benchmark immediately after launch.

As you pre-ordered 3DMark 11 we understand that this delay is
frustrating. To make up for the inconvenience we would like to offer
you a complimentary copy of Shattered Horizon, the multiplayer zero
gravity FPS game from Futuremark Games Studio.

The code below will let you download the complete game from Steam. For
more information please see the game’s store page on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/

Your code:

We will be in touch again soon to confirm the new launch date. Thank
you for your patience and understanding.

Warm Regards,
Oliver Baltuch
President
Futuremark Inc.

Soldato
720p, wow I can't wait. :rolleyes:

There's better free benchmarks, like Unigine, that you can use to test stability and compare systems with all the options available. 3dMark needs to go with adverts or something. How are they even still making money out of benchmarks?! :confused:

Soldato
720p, wow I can't wait. :rolleyes:

There's better free benchmarks, like Unigine, that you can use to test stability and compare systems with all the options available. 3dMark needs to go with adverts or something. How are they even still making money out of benchmarks?! :confused:

Glad to see your excited. How about you stop posting negi comments in this thread and go moan about 3d mark somewhere else?

Back
Top Bottom