Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
bc2r.jpg

Thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video's all welcome!

IF YOU WANT YOUR SERVER ADDED PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE THRO TRUST

BC2 Servers:

TFU/OcUK Public server:

HARDCORE:

HARDCORE SQDM:

OUR WEBSITE AND WHERE TO SIGN UP CAN BE FOUND @ www.TheFallenUnit.co.uk

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Looks good :)

edit:

Could you add Link to Insanity to our server admin list please?

Also, If you're still up for admin sharing, then me/uv/Link are happy to join in that (and obviously add yourself to admin list on our server too in that case)

All done mate, didn't want to just add my name to your admin list with out you confirming it haaha!

Hope every1 is happy with the thread and servers. As i have said Frenchy's server is the OCuk community server but mine is 50/50 clan and OCUK.

Soldato
OP
Cheers :)

Let's hope my steam version doesn't unlock too hideously late compared to all the retail versions...

Thats my worst nightmare! i'm just picking mine up from in store 8am Friday! going to stay up tho the night before so i can get the IP and post it up. Least the game is new so hackers would be joining in there 100's which gives us time to set everything up!

Dave try and jump on vent that night so we can help each other configure the servers!

Soldato
OP
I hardly ever hear any of these "Hey, I'll repair that for ya" things, even if I do, I rarely know it's meant for me.

They really need to have the radio text come up like they do in BF2.
Text chat also needs to be displayed for longer than 2 seconds, and you should be able to type when you're dead.

funny thing is because i cant type when i am dead i dont rage haha!

PIPE who needs woman when you have battlefield.

Soldato
OP
Thanks soo much for the vent arranging in the beta Thegoon, and the server set-ups you have for the full game. Looking forward to much more vent action. thx

Yeah nps mate, was a joy to have ya! its great to have people on vent having a laugh! i cant seem to play games on my own anymore.... much better when you play as a squad/team!!!

Just cant wait to get in clan/community Death matches going.

I've created 4 squad rooms, alfa, bravo, charlie and delta... so next weekend 4 in each room and we'll get it going!

Soldato
OP
K you've all spooked me now (either here or in one of the other threads). I've cancelled my play preorder, gone for the purple square. Don't want to take Friday off for nowt.

tbh thats a good shout, if you asked play they would say we cannot gaurentee you'll have your game on the day of release.... worst of all if you didn't get it friday you'd be without it all weekend!!! personally if that happend i think i'd go insane knowing DC has already got a head start in trying to get into the top 100... saying that yanks get a massive head start on us!!

Soldato
OP
I used to play all the UT games at 85/90

again worthwhile trying out 100/110 to start with and reduce it by 5 each time until you find the best FOV for you

I also calcelled with Play and went back to Game for the preorder as i have no faith what so ever if I leave it with game it will be dleivered on time

What is counter strike set to?

Soldato
OP
Ahrite chaps and chapeses, sorry aint been around this weekend. Been decorating the heck out of our up stairs. To add insult to misery the wife decided to use my computer room as a dumping ground so cant get near the PC until wednesday when our new carpets are fitted.

However i will be online 8am sharp Friday morning ready for sum BC2 action on our server woohoo roll on!

Soldato
OP
EA downloader is good but not superb. Also, don't you have to pay for downloading beyond 6 months? Previous you did

I'll be pre-loading and don#t care if it droddles along at 100kb/s as long as there's enough time to pre-load before my day off on Friday

Voted Hardcore rush. TBH hardcore anything. Hardcore fairy dancing?

haha coool, nice to see i wont be alone in booking a day off! I'm gona load my fridge up with loads ah munch, pop.... Beer for the night and anything that will make me fat really.... i am so so caining it Friday... personally i'm more excited about having a squad of 4 and jumping on squad death match!!!

Badboy you up for some squad action Friday nite?

Soldato
OP
Another vote against killcams here as the spotting function works so well in this game anyway and i have always found them unnecessary, campers always rooted out without them especially if a squad of u are playing on TS/Vent.

I'll be on ur server from 6pm Friday Goon, u better not be too many ranks ahead cos i'm not going to bed til i match ya :p

haha dont worry i'l prob be tearing my hair out trying to get the server up and running not having much time to get ranked up haha :( !... also i dont think the admin tool is released until the next patch grrr

Yeah sounds good about a player list, Let me know what you need Dave.

Once the server comes out i'l see how i can get a "playing now list up".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom