Official Crysis Demo thread

Soldato
:( i will NEVER get my line up before then, still waiting for BT to activate my telephone line before i can plac my order with Be* broadband, looks like im gonna have to steal someone elses line to get this.

if anyone could get it and stick it on a dvd, ill pay for packaging :D

ags

Soldato
OP
:( i will NEVER get my line up before then, still waiting for BT to activate my telephone line before i can plac my order with Be* broadband, looks like im gonna have to steal someone elses line to get this.

ags

Paypal us a couple of quid I'll download it on a DVD for ya, add me to your msn.

Soldato

ags

I can do it for you. You don't have to worry about postage or packaging. It'd only be a quid or two anyway.

Associate

ags

Blimey don't you have any REAL friends that can help you out ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom