Official DFI NF4Ultra-D/SLi owners thread.

Caporegime
ricco said:
you might finaly make that 300 1;1 @ 1T now dave :)

Im running 400HTT for everyday use :)

Impressive mate, will get some decent clocks with my GSkill on this board I reckon :D

Just got an X800XT, arctic cooler and coolermaster stacker too. Should shape up to be a very nice system.

Permabanned
OP
Yes I invested ina stacker just before christmas too, awsome space/configuration :)

I opted for 800XL though, but ill be watching closely what your gskill manages ;)

I did buy a 1Gb Muskin BH kit from MM, but looks like thats gone missing, so will be in the market for some TCCD again it would seem.

For now Im happy with my BH5 @ 270max 2,2,8,2. So far i hav'nt gone over 3.5v but I might see if I can fry my UTT @ 4v :p

Associate
My Ultra-D is due tomorrow...

I have a Vapo PE and Star Ice to try it with.
Also my BH5 that does 268 2,2,2,5 or my TCCD Gskill 4800 that i have not been able to push yet.

Cant wait... just hope the board is worth the hassle i've had getting it.

Permabanned
OP
No (2x256) hence me saying I need a 1Gb kit.

Simon, 300mhz+ with TCCD will out perform the BH5. And yes it will be worth the wait hassle, of that I can assure you ;)

Soldato
Does anyone know if the Thermaltake XP 120 Heatsink will fit on the DFI SLi - D without obstructing the RAM?
The RAM slots seems pretty close to the CPU slot.
And how many RAM slots are there? 6?

Associate
How can you say that the ram slots sit so close to the socket without noticing how many there are :)

There are 4 btw. Dual 1 ram in 1 & 3, Dual 2 ram in 2 & 4. The last one being the best for overclocking.

Soldato
What is that molex on the board for?

dfi-mb.jpg

Closer view

cpu-soc.jpg

Soldato
Got mine today, nice board. Have just pluugend in my X850 XT PE and winnie but now have to go to work :(

Will get round to finishing it 2moz. I hate having to re-install windows, that's the only pain in the arse!

Ricco, what chip are you running at 400 HTT? What divder are you using?

Can youpost rest of specs, powersupply etc, just to get an idea. Cheers :)

Soldato
Ive got to flash the BIOS as its doesnt like my two BH-5 sticks. Also how do I find out whihc rivision I have?

Also im gonna flash with one 512Mb stick in slot 2, is this going to be okey?

Cheers Concorde

Soldato
Ricco,

I'm running my board with 2 sticks of Gskill,in the bios the memory is set to Auto do i just leave it at this? Also why does it not show 400Mhz as my Asus Intel board does,sorry but i'm new to AMD.

Thanks Amidar

Back
Top Bottom