*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
HaHa I forgot about the Kristengate scandal.

Eleven: Table Tennis that’s the one, I’m awful at it but enjoying it.

You and Kirsten must be pretty high level now?? You were saying that you were aiming to be max level by November or something like that?

Anyway, I hope life is treating you both well :) Kirsten still cooking meatballs and strawberry tarts? :p

I haven't played against anyone real in Eleven: Table tennis in ages, just against the computer. I hate losing!! ;) Anytime you want a game just give me a shout.

Oooffff hello all, been ages! John you and.kristen must easily be approaching 1.2k level wise. And gawd whatever happend to dragonstar arena, I blame the Medic of the team we had :p

"Blinding heal" "blinding heal", "holy Nova" "Holy Nova"** I was an awesome healer!! (awesomely bad :p) I was too busy luring team mates to their death to bother with any of the healing crap. :)

How is my favourite Elder Scrolls bot doing these days? ;) Hope you are keeping well mate!!

Anyway, I am off to eat some double chocolate fudge cake. Hope we will get a chance to organise a group again someday.

** (Viva La Dirt League references :) )

Last edited:
Associate
What server do you guys mostly play on, time and time again I leave this game and come back... I think what irks me is the same level everywhere stuff as I like the traditional feeling of getting more powerful as I go.

Soldato
What server do you guys mostly play on, time and time again I leave this game and come back... I think what irks me is the same level everywhere stuff as I like the traditional feeling of getting more powerful as I go.

When you get into Champion points, you do start to feel more and more powerful compared to most of the stuff you meet in game.

We play on the PC EU servers.

Soldato
You and Kirsten must be pretty high level now?? You were saying that you were aiming to be max level by November or something like that?

Anyway, I hope life is treating you both well :) Kirsten still cooking meatballs and strawberry tarts? :p

I haven't played against anyone real in Eleven: Table tennis in ages, just against the computer. I hate losing!! ;) Anytime you want a game just give me a shout.

"Blinding heal" "blinding heal", "holy Nova" "Holy Nova"** I was an awesome healer!! (awesomely bad :p) I was too busy luring team mates to their death to bother with any of the healing crap. :)

How is my favourite Elder Scrolls bot doing these days? ;) Hope you are keeping well mate!!

Anyway, I am off to eat some double chocolate fudge cake. Hope we will get a chance to organise a group again someday.

** (Viva La Dirt League references :) )

HAHAHA, recall it all too well. Blinding and luring shenanigans :p Doing well, hope everyone else is!

indeed, I think when next big chapter drops may jump on again, see how it goes!

Associate

Overland is really only designed for casual questing to follow a story. For a challenge, you are going to want to look into Vet DLC dungeons, and vet trials.

Soldato
Mel and Rad, where you been?

Im upto 4 characters now. Made a Necromancer and a DK tank :)

Hey Grov, I bought a Quest 2 and have been playing a lot of VR games since October. I needed a break from ESO anyway!!

4 characters? haha, this is from the guy that rage quitted several times before finally saying he was going to stop playing for good :p:D

Weren't DK tanks boring??? ;)

Associate
Hey Grov, I bought a Quest 2 and have been playing a lot of VR games since October. I needed a break from ESO anyway!!

4 characters? haha, this is from the guy that rage quitted several times before finally saying he was going to stop playing for good :p:D

Weren't DK tanks boring??? ;)

Wish i had Half Life Alyx in VR, looks amazing and im a massive HL fan.

Never have i said that. Do you work for the Daily Mail or somet?

And yeah it is boring i never use it lol.

Associate
Ok, downloaded this and will try and attempt to pick up where I left off, downloaded Minion and a few addons aswell! Who is leading the guild if there is one?

don't think the leader has been on in a while, but I have permissions to add members. Whats your username? I can send you an invite when I'm next online

Soldato
Mel and Rad, where you been?

Im upto 4 characters now. Made a Necromancer and a DK tank :)

Noice!!! What level you up to these days grov, must be nearing or past 1k!!!! Still pawning noobs in pvp I hope :D

Ok, downloaded this and will try and attempt to pick up where I left off, downloaded Minion and a few addons aswell! Who is leading the guild if there is one?

There is indeed a guild. Not been on in a while, but no doubt if you drop your ingame username here someone will be able to invite you. Just prepare for the rolling off cliffs, people thinking they can fly, self inflicted pain and constant use of gems if doing guild runs :p:D

Associate
Noice!!! What level you up to these days grov, must be nearing or past 1k!!!! Still pawning noobs in pvp I hope :D

There is indeed a guild. Not been on in a while, but no doubt if you drop your ingame username here someone will be able to invite you. Just prepare for the rolling off cliffs, people thinking they can fly, self inflicted pain and constant use of gems if doing guild runs :p:D

Think im around 920 Rad. No where near you id imagine. :D

Yer still do a bit of everything.

If you want an invite just write your username here and ill add you to guild.

Soldato
I've been wanting to play ESO for a while now but the only problem is that I run Linux. It did run using Wine and DXVK in January but there was a bug since February that stopped it from working. I'm hoping that the big patch being done today will fix the issue. If it does I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game. If there are any social guilds that don't mind having a newbie about I'd be happy to join one. I'll report back after 3 pm if the patch fixes the problems on Linux.

Soldato
Think im around 920 Rad. No where near you id imagine. :D

Yer still do a bit of everything.

If you want an invite just write your username here and ill add you to guild.

:O just saw this now. Jeeze, I think I was 1400 or something last when I stopped. Bearing in mind I played over about 4 years. You youngins (john, Kristen and you) less then a year :eek:

Associate
:O just saw this now. Jeeze, I think I was 1400 or something last when I stopped. Bearing in mind I played over about 4 years. You youngins (john, Kristen and you) less then a year :eek:

I rinsed it, no doubt. Not working made it worse heh. Not liking the new patch though, just stopped me sub ill probly play it less than half what i used to.

Associate
What don't you like? I much prefer the CP system now to what it was, just wish you could slot more skills from it than 4.

Well the main issue is they won't seperate PVE and PVP so the game balance is a total mess. You spend ages getting gear and what not and then they nerf everything that was good. Basically a big middle finger your time was wasted, sorry. I'am doing way less damage than before. Also the CP system forces you to put points into crap you don't need, and i just don't like it. Its stupidly complicated. And only 4 skills slotted is rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom