*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
fifa11.jpg

Publisher: EA Sports
Available On: PS3, Xbox360, Wii, PSP, DS, PC and every console and handheld you could possibly imagine.
UK Release Date: Friday, October 01, 2010
US Release Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confirmed New Features

NextGen Gameplay Engine (PC) - The game engine that is used for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game will now be used on the PC.

FIFA World (PC) - This will allow the player to customize their online avatar, compete with players from all over the world and fight for positions on the leaderboard

Personality+ (Xbox 360 & PS3) - A system intended to improve the way that players' individual abilities are reflected in-game, resulting in clearer differentiation between players. Personality+ utilises a database containing 36 attributes and 57 traits for each player, maintained by a worldwide network of 1700 scouts, editors, and reviewers.

Pro Passing (Xbox 360 & PS3) - A new passing system where the gamer's own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass.[3]

Creation Centre (Xbox 360 & PS3) - A new web-based application which allows the user to create material to download to their console and share with their friends. Created teams names, kits, players and home stadia can be customised and players can be edited in a more in-depth way than before. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.

FIFA Theatre - For the first time in the series the player will be able to create their own personalised soundtrack by importing their favourite music into the game. Customised chants can also be imported and a club's anthems and chants can be set to play during introductions, halftime, after goals, or at the end of matches. The player's virtual pro's name can be chanted in the stadium.

Premier League Partnership - EA Sports have announced that a deal has been made with the Premier League to work with broadcasters to improve broadcast analysis.[5]

Career Mode (Xbox 360 & PS3) - FIFA 11 will now have 1 mode which merges the Be A Pro mode and Manager mode together, the player can choose to either just be a pro, just a manager or both, this will lead to the Be A Pro mode being expanded to a 15 season career

Handball System - An often requested, never added feature. Handballs are coming to FIFA 11, but our rumoured to only be an offline only feature and can be turned on and off at the players will.

Soldato
Yay kit creation is included!

The theatre mode sounds like an interesting addition, I was hoping there was going to be a mode where you can edit your own highlight reels, now THAT would be a cracking feature!

Really looking forward to the fine adjustments to the game, every time a new one comes out it always feels that little bit slicker, for example the first touches in the World Cup Fifa game were more natural and flowed better. Coupled with better manual passing = win :)

Soldato
Just seen a video on Gametrailers for Pro Evo. They really have their work cut out if they think it will top Fifa this year. It looks utter tripe.

Soldato
One thing i do hope FIFA 11 does its finally do a nicer menu the one we had in 09/10 is getting very stale i know it doesnt effect gameplay so i can live with it if they dont change it but would be nice.

Soldato
I agree. The menu works and everything, I do find it a bit slow and cumbersome. I really really hope the 'Manager / Career' mode is vastly improved.

Back
Top Bottom