** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

Man of Honour
Quite odd this... as I've mentioned a few times on the forums, I've tried Horizon Zero Dawn a few times and always ended up getting bored by the halfway point of the game. However, I'm loving Forbidden West and have already gone past the time played in Zero Dawn...and I'm really not sure why that is the case, its essentially more of the same yet its holding my interest far better than Zero Dawn did.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Quite odd this... as I've mentioned a few times on the forums, I've tried Horizon Zero Dawn a few times and always ended up getting bored by the halfway point of the game. However, I'm loving Forbidden West and have already gone past the time played in Zero Dawn...and I'm really not sure why that is the case, its essentially more of the same yet its holding my interest far better than Zero Dawn did.

Odd indeed. But we are all different I guess.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Started Burning Shores. Instead doing any missions I am hunting for those stones so I can buy a Legendary bow I have my eye on :D

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You'll need it and everything else you can get your hands on for the boss fight!
Man, that was a pita

If it is anything like the main game final boss it will be a cakewalk :p

But yeah. The whole game I never used any legendary gear. So want to use it for the expansion and fully upgrade it before starting to play :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
God, this really makes me miss having insanely fast broadband.

Not to worry, Open Reach said we’d be all set by the end of 2026 :confused:

I can get up to 3GB with my provider. But I settled for 1GB.

3GB is around double the price and not worth it when 1GB is so damn fast as it is.

Associate
I only really use that skill that Aloy slams something to the ground and it does a big circle of electricity damage. Upgraded that that level 3 early on. Always helpful when surrounded.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
@TNA I'm about to jump back in after a week of no FWing. Hold my Chai.

By the time you make any more progress I think I might be done with the game :p

I had a nice session today. The dlc only shows 4% complete but pretty much explored the whole map now so can fast travel anywhere when doing the missions.

Got two legendary bows now and upgraded them almost to max. Will start doing the quests next time I play :D

Back
Top Bottom