*** Official Kodi (née XBMC) Thread ***

Associate
Hey all is anybody using the PLEX for KODI addon if so could anybody rec the best UI for it please. Was using Rasplex on the PI3 even though i love Rasplex since my library is getting bigger the PI is getting little sluggish so ive decided to use to my Minix Neo u1

Soldato
The official Plex addon goes to it's own skin when running so it looks like a standard Plex player, the underlying Kodi skin is almost irrelevant. If you are predominantly just going to use Plex in Kodi you can set the Plex addon to run at Kodi startup so a simple lightweight Kodi skin is best to lower resource usage.

Associate
Evening all. What skin is everybody using at the Moment im looking to install PLEXKODICONNECT. Been using plex for kodi for last couple of days since my pi3 got corrupt and not re installing it and find my minix is a lot faster browsing starting films exc. But not sure which skin to use really since i know you can use any skin with plexkodiconnect

Soldato
I've not done anything to them tbh, they just work. 4 are used with USB remotes, 1 with CEC and 1 with a Harmony remote using a RemotePi board.

The one that I use with the Harmony is on my main TV and I still prefer it to using the TV app. I need to use the TV app for UHD films though.

Back
Top Bottom