** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
Has XTR been discontinued? Was shopping around for some for a new build and not much of it around.

Also have some XTR white in my main build which will need replacing/filtering soon.
I too can't seem to find any XTR in stock anywhere.
Seems like it may be discontinued.

Did a system re-build recently that had XTR in. Contacted Mayhems, no reply.
Ended up going with something else in the end.

Associate
Yeah Mayhems got back to me in March 2023 and confirmed XTR had been permanently discontinued which is a shame. They said there was a quality control issue with the supplier of the base components out of their control, it was causing a conglomeration issue with some of the product.
My white XTR is still going strong in my main build however.

Soldato
Wonder what sort of direction they're going to take now.

Had a few conversations with them about this, they're doing quite abit of research and rebranding at the moment. Lots going in internally for Mayhems so until they streamline things and get it to where they are comfortable and happy, we won't hear much from them.

Soldato
Also a couple of rebranded product shots, still the same coolant just new packaging modernised for where they want to head to.

Last edited:
Soldato
The names are a bit silly but the packaging is certainly looking good. It was functional before, not bad though.

I dont think they would ever change the name especially with its long standing history. Packaging is certainly a lot better than what it was before, gives the brand a fresh new look.

Us oldies will always remember what it was before though.

Back
Top Bottom