**Official Overclockers UK Gaming Servers** Powered by Multiplay UK - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Soldato

Overclockers UK has teamed with server giant Multiplay UK to bring you gaming servers which the OcUK community can enjoy together! We will be adding more servers as time continues but we have a small range to begin with for the start, but we all know that Battlefield 3 64 man will be the one filing up due to the release just hours away.

CONGRATULATIONS TO electronic_matt who has been randomly selected (post #77) to win the Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset!!!

You will receive an email with details shortly. If you were not lucky this time, we will be running more server based competitions in conjunction with Multiplay UK. For now enjoy the servers and I look forward to seeing you on there! :)

"Thank you Multiplay UK & Corsair we can all play together"

Do you have to get whitelist for minecraft server?

bf3.PNG
mp.png

Battlefield 3 Official Server:
Overclockers UK BF3 - Sponsored by Multiplay 64 Man Conquest Large
• ip: 85.236.100.82:19767http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/2a29a3e2-2dea-4602-a8b7-577040dc0d68/

Map Rotation:

- Grand Bazaar
- Teheran Highway << Currently removed due to lag
- Caspian Border
- Seine Crossing
- Operation Firestorm
- Damavand Peak
- Noshahar Canals
- Kharg Island
- Operation Metro

Admins

- 5UB
- Valkia
- NathWraith
- RJK

css.png
mp.png

Counter Strike Source Official Server:
• ip: 85.236.101.35:37015

Admins

- 5UB
- Valkia

cod4.png
mp.png

Call of Duty 4 Official TDM Promod Server:
• ip: 85.236.101.73:29060

Map Rotation:

- Backlot
- Crash
- Strike
- Citystreets
- Crossfire

Admins

- 5UB
- Valkia
- Zukes

tf2.png
mp.png

Team Fortress 2 Official Official Server:
• ip: 85.236.101.73:37315

Admins

- 5UB
- Valkia

minecraft.png
mp.png

Mine Craft Official Server:
• ip: 46.20.119.131:31565

Admins

- 5UB
- Valkia
- seabiscuit

Do not forget to use our fan based servers which are created by our OcUK customers! :)

All Servers Hosted By Multiplay UK
http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/

Soldato
OP
I have an Alien Swarm server with custom maps if you would like to add it?

Hi Damien,

currently this list will be servers hosted on our official OcUK Multiplay account, but we will be adding a section later for extra servers already buzzing with our community :) so this would be fine :D

Soldato
OP
why is nobody using the overclockers server for battlefield 3? its been 0/64 all day?

was full 64/64 last night :) will be tonight too - no-one likes to jump into an empty server as battlefield maps are huge. However if its planned and we reach max players to start it will fill within 1/2 hour :) get on!!

Soldato
OP
Ok for the moment Tehran has been taken off and i've changed it to only 1 side per map as 2 is way too much. This is trial. Tehran has been causing lagging problems once this is fixed or becomes better the map will return, hopefully sooner rather than later :)

Server restarted

Back
Top Bottom