***Official Squad Thread***

Associate
Voted played PR BF2 back in the day. It was full on but fantastic.

Looks better than ARMA III.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It's been an impressive 24 hours!

In less than 24 hours since launching Squad's Greenlight campaign, we've received over 11,000 unique visits to this page, and over 9200 "Yes" votes to our game. What is more astounding are the statistics, nearly 96% of you said that you wanted to see this game become a reality. It has given everyone involved with the project thus far an incredible boost in morale and drive to continue development!

From the bottom of all of our hearts, thank you, and lets keep fighting for the future of tactical gaming! One day down, many more to go!

To whet people's appetite here's a nice progress shot of one of the maps we have that's further along, Logar Valley.

TYabFDjl.jpg

- Squad Development Team

Soldato
OP
Smashed it!

Party Time! #1 on Greenlight!
8 APRIL - KATARN
We at Squad are excited to say that we have broke through to #1 on Steam Greenlight with over 27,000 "Yes" votes! We want to extend our gratitude to all the fans out there that voted for us, we're truly appreciative of the response to Squad.

Don't forget to drop by joinsquad.com, we'll be posting a Monthly Update soon! That being said, let's partayyyyy.

9ZwDBJsl.jpg.jpg

Soldato
Great stuff, many a fond memory of this game and barely touched vanilla BF2 after discovering this. The game was always a lot more accessible than ARMA but far more rewarding and realistic than Battlefield, I may even source BF2 again and fire this up when I have some time in the summer!

Soldato
OP
You got in the Alpha? How?

I'm one of the "Military Advisors" on the team.

In other news...the game just got Greenlit!

On behalf of the entire team we thank you all who have voted us, and being part of the excitement that helped get Squad Greenlit.

Be sure to keep up to date with us on our main website, and social media pages. We will be showing off more exciting stuff in the very near future.

Soldato
As I said a while ago mate.. Well done on getting within the team!

Also, give me a heads up on KS and also on that other thing I was chatting to to you about ;)

Back
Top Bottom