• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Caporegime
OP
And as I said earlier Valley does not report the clocks correctly.:D

You clearly don't understand plain English :D

I'm not going from what Valley is reporting, i'm going from what users are reporting. i have said that for the third time now.

I have had a quick look on overclock.net and some people are not getting the performance in this bench they were expecting so the remainder of the problem at a guess I would put down to the launch drivers (780ti users can not load up one of the 320.xx family of drivers like Titan and GTX 780 users can).
Now your making sense.

Man of Honour

I'm not going from what Valley is reporting, i'm going from what users are reporting. i have said that for the third time now.

So why have you got my Titans listed running at the wrong clock speeds, none of my cards have ever got close to 1300mhz yet alone way over it.:D

Caporegime

Now your making sense.

I have told you before Humbug but you still list the GPU's as the wrong speed. I explained how the boost works in another thread. You were told what Kaaps clocks were but you ignored that and put what the screenshot had shown. Very poor show.

Edit:

Not sure why you are making a big issue out of this? You have been told before and yet choose to ignore and keep on nit picking.

Last edited:
Soldato
set it to PCIe or better to Auto in the BIOS, then it will get disabled when the PCIe card is detected and only enable if you remove the add-in card. You've probably got it set to "enabled" or "on".

Probably re-enable it in device manager first or it would probably only work in safe-mode if you removed the add-in card

It's set to PCI-E :(

Caporegime
OP
I have told you before Humbug but you still list the GPU's as the wrong speed. I explained how the boost works in another thread. You were told what Kaaps clocks were but you ignored that and put what the screenshot had shown. Very poor show.

Edit:

Not sure why you are making a big issue out of this? You have been told before and yet choose to ignore and keep on nit picking.

I'm not, i'm quite happy. Kaap in the one making an issue out of it, he's quite upset at the clocks i have written down for his so he keeps trying to bait me, i don't work that way :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm not, i'm quite happy. Kaap in the one making an issue out of it, he's quite upset at the clocks i have written down for his so he keeps trying to bait me, i don't work that way :D

Perhaps you can find some unmodded Titans that run at the speeds you have mine listed running at. You would be wasting your time asking 8 Pack as he has never achieved anything close to those clocks either with unmodded Titans.

Man of Honour
Take a different tone with me and i might change it.

Failing that, keep your nose out of where it does not belong.

If Kaap wants me to change it he can ask me.

I have brought it to your attention several times, it was you who decided to post something different to what I stated they were. You have the clocks wrong in at least five of my scores.

All you have to do is go through my posts and put the correct values in please.

On the other hand you can leave them as they are, this unfortunately will leave every NVidia owner scratching their heads as to what is going on.

I will not be commenting on this again as this is a benching thread and these sort of debates don't belong here.

Back
Top Bottom