****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
lol k. (damn.. :D)

Hmm i wonder how we go about it then.

Meh we had to log in first :p I see the chip reserves now. :) Now what should we do, start at ireland and go to england?

Edit - Ok it says i do not have authorisation, please contact your clan commander.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok had a go but you have put some chips down but did you click "landing" bottom right box under the map and click apply? As i cant apply to schedule a landing at them places.

Actually can we go to them places u picked, as i thought clans have to start at them blue arrow places first?

Associate
I have set the landings skeeteruk, their in place.

But the battle times are silly.

17:30 for the butt end of no where and 19:30 which isnt too bad for Normady.

Hey Data - division has ended and our chips are refunded. Me and Skeeter apparently need to be promoted to Deputy Commander to make map changes. Could you sort this when you get a spare min?

We need to apply for landing tourneys for the weekend.

Soldato
Posting in most active WOT thread....

If anyone has tier 9-10 tanks and you want to play some company battles then reply to this post.

Not that im being elitist, but on companies Tier 8 tanks get totally chewed up..

Yesterday we killed 2 IS7 in like 8 seconds :D

See some of you guys have high tiers already :p

Soldato
New blue theme added, antispam fixed images now but its disabled because in my experience Q&A sessions work a hell of a lot better than images.

Tweaked avatars so bit bigger and a max size.

No animated avatars or sigs tho plz and keep sigs small like ocuk if poss.

Taking requests for sub forums that is needed and such too (post these over there tho).

Back
Top Bottom