On The Wagon... then in 'ere!

Tea Drinker
Don
Sorted I'm driving to work, got a surprise letter today saying I need to drop in for a blood test asap so that's no drinking tonight or tomorrow.

Just Saturday to think of then it's easy street till next Thursday

Man of Honour
OP
My wagon has been on the road for almost four years. Getting that wagon rolling isn't as hard as you may think. Take it a day at a time, the days soon become weeks, then months and suddenly you never look back. Best of luck with it guys. :)

Soldato
This is actually a great thread, and has made me think of my alcohol intake. I used to drink a lot of spirits at home, which I've pretty much cut out now. I'm going to try and have 2 or 3 dry nights week. It can't do any harm!

Though, tonight won't be one of them.

Caporegime
This is actually a great thread, and has made me think of my alcohol intake. I used to drink a lot of spirits at home, which I've pretty much cut out now. I'm going to try and have 2 or 3 dry nights week. It can't do any harm!

Though, tonight won't be one of them.

Any reduction is good :)

Just glad you are trying mate, make sure to post in here the alcohol free days/nights. Good luck.

Thug
Soldato
I've been off the drink completely for over a month. Haven't felt any better in the slightest. :/

So I had a drink or two a couple nights ago and felt a lot better. :p

Soldato
This weekend is my last 'naughty' one.

I have a fine champagne cognac (ragnard sabourin) and a couple of st feuillien and I must say I'm feeling rather nice, warm and content :)

Associate
One more beer tomorrow with sunday dinner. Then i will be joining in for going dry for a month.
Well mostly. I might be going on a tour of a local brewery. Hogs back brewery.

Caporegime
This weekend is my last 'naughty' one.

I have a fine champagne cognac (ragnard sabourin) and a couple of st feuillien and I must say I'm feeling rather nice, warm and content :)

One more beer tomorrow with sunday dinner. Then i will be joining in for going dry for a month.
Well mostly. I might be going on a tour of a local brewery. Hogs back brewery.

Nice one lads :)

Back home again after just nipping out for a couple of things. Might not seem like much
but that has to be the first Saturday night I've not been working and still able to drive a car since I can't remember...

Anyway, stocked myself up on some nice veg and meat (planning on making some stew tomorrow) oh and some more ginger beer which I'm drinking now :)

Associate
How many days is it now DJ?
I've almost completed 7, Good practice for a Tuesday start.
Tomorrow will not be the 8th as I have a pre-arranged get together tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom