Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Permabanned
Love Titan Quest but Sacred 2 is scarred by having no real teleporting system apart from between major towns. You can't go back and forth to sell loot etc like you can in TQ. The voice acting is appalling and you pick up far too many crap pointless quests.

I hate instant teleport. The gameplay is brilliant, and you can ignore the quests if you want. I dont have a problem with the voice acting in it tbh.

Associate
I hate instant teleport. The gameplay is brilliant, and you can ignore the quests if you want. I dont have a problem with the voice acting in it tbh.

fair enough but all the "Oh no, two days before my birthday" stuff really grates after a bit. What do you do with loot then? Just drop it? Don't you think you just end up walking mile after mile to do anything?

Man of Honour
Love Titan Quest but Sacred 2 is scarred by having no real teleporting system apart from between major towns. You can't go back and forth to sell loot etc like you can in TQ.

You can sell stuff back anywhere - just hold ctrl and click the item. You'll take a bit of a beating on price, but in this game it isn't long before you have more money than you know what to do with: my main character has over 400 million, despite swapping runes one-for-one at 125k a time. And there are so many traders around at random points of the map you'll probably run into one of them pretty soon.

M

Permabanned
I didnt see your post, I was too busy waiting for the image to load :p

It looks like a hugely unnecessary skill tree.

Back
Top Bottom