Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Caporegime
Version 0.9.10b
The game should now work with all Creative sound cards properly. Please let us know if there are still problems.
Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's melee attack would always hit.
Lightning Strike's projectiles now always hit if the melee attack hit, otherwise they perform an accuracy roll.
Increased the size of packs of Spawn in the Submerged Passage areas to address pacing and difficulty.
Fixed problems with the spikes that block travel between the Prisoner's Gate and Alira's Camp areas.
Rare/magic Necromancer monsters are now less likely to receive mods that give them more life or regen.
Replaced "Reduced mana percentage reserved" passive skills with "Reduced mana reservation" passives that apply to all mana reservation skills, not just percentage reservation ones. Flat reservation costs are affected by these and are no longer affected by "Reduced mana cost" passives.
Fixed a bug with the interaction between the "Always show items" and "Filter white items" UI options.
Fixed an Elemental Damage passive that was described as Trap Trigger Radius by mistake.

Associate
OP
New end game presented

Heya guys,

Just let go of the unworthy Diablo game and have a look at what the end game in Path of Exile will be. One word fantastic :D http://www.pathofexile.com/

Dev Diary: End-game MapsTuesday, June 26, 2012In the upcoming 0.9.11 patch, we’re revamping Path of Exile’s end-game to introduce a new system known as Maps. Players in high level areas can find Map items that allow them to travel to random end-game areas featuring bosses, awesome equipment and more Maps.

Maps can drop as normal, magic, rare or unique with higher rarity Maps yielding more items. Using a Map item opens six portals to the area, which can each only be used once. Like most other items in Path of Exile, Maps have mods that change their risks and rewards. Map mods can affect the size or complexity of the level, monster packs, monster properties or even alter characters while in the level. Players can modify Maps themselves using their currency items. For example, you can use an Orb of Transmutation to turn a normal Map into a magic Map, or use an Orb of Alteration to reroll its mods.

We’re sure the result is a highly replayable, challenging and varied end-game that will make Path of Exile fun for a long time to come. This development diary describes the design process of this system and how it works. Click here to read the complete entry.

Associate
I think the grouping certainly needs some work, you get a message saying you joined a party but thats it as far as I could see, our group couldn't find each other so we gave up in the end. Saw a mod in chat say there will be a vastly improved map on release which is good news as its pretty bad at the mo too.

Associate
tried the game this morning and after an hour i uninstalled it, Titan Quest is still the best hack n slash game out atm except D2,

Grim Dawn is going to take the crown upon release!

Soldato
mixed feelings on this with my pretty short play today. I agree with the punishing comment and the talent used nearly made me do potty in my shorts but i think i.ve got the gist of it now.

With that said though, i think i'll be playing this for a while to see if i click with it

Back
Top Bottom