PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
I did this 3 years ago but it ran out last month, there was some promo that was giving away 1 month keys, and I could just spam it for new ones with new email addresses/accounts, so I wound up with 3 years for free.

More recently I think I can keep the free time running by doing the bing rewards mostly with a script for the searches, I worked out I can basically use those for infinite PC game pass, wouldn't cover infinite Ultimate.
Was going to mention you can get banned for automating it, but you already know. You can get ultimate for free via live and then a month of ultimate, but you have to let it expire. I'd also suggest installing Age of Empires, join one of the multiplayer lobbies for points and just let it sit there. You should get points for playing the game, and playing with friends so that alone is ~250/300pts when you've got game pass.
I normally start it up, join a lobby and leave it minimised until i see the windows notification for both then I just cross it off.

Permabanned
I started requiem and got a little way in then thought I really need to play the first before the sequel so chucked it on the deck. Looks beautiful! Story gripped me. Only weird thing is that they have a french accent in the first and in the sequel they are using British voice actors.

DSC-0412-2.jpg

Soldato
For thematic reasons I went with French VA and eng subs.

Was going to mention you can get banned for automating it, but you already know.

Yes, it's a risk but I don't think I'd run it all manually each day for sheer time/effort, so worst case they ban me from rewards.

I'll just redeem for game pass time when I need it, and see how it goes.

Worth bearing in mind for anyone who considers it though of course.

Associate
Yes, it's a risk but I don't think I'd run it all manually each day for sheer time/effort, so worst case they ban me from rewards.
I made a collection of 30 tabs, open them all, select all of them with shift click and hit f5 to refresh all of them,doesn't take long. Thankfully Edge seems to keep them all even after closing, so I don't need to open the collection unless something has gone wrong, all the tabs are open. Mobile one is far more faff.
I'll just redeem for game pass time when I need it, and see how it goes.
Yea that's definitely easier. I'm going for a Series S, see if I actually get there. But I started on ~20k in april when i got gamepass, i'm now on 165k so not doing too bad!

Soldato
I made a collection of 30 tabs, open them all, select all of them with shift click and hit f5 to refresh all of them,doesn't take long. Thankfully Edge seems to keep them all even after closing, so I don't need to open the collection unless something has gone wrong, all the tabs are open. Mobile one is far more faff.

Yes you can do that but it's not really better than a script to do something similar.

I also have the script able to mimic the Mobile user agent for the mobile searches :)

I considered saving for an Xbox but I'd never use it I think, PC or PS5 is my gaming stuff really.

Last edited:
Soldato
I cant install a widescreen fix because I don't have "permissions" to access the exe. Apparently you can mod GP games with some option that I don't appear to have. Considering modding is one of the now few benefits of pc gaming, seems an odd thing to not be able to do.

Associate
Niceyou can do that but it's not really better than a script to do something similar.

I also have the script able to mimic the Mobile user agent for the mobile searches :)

I considered saving for an Xbox but I'd never use it I think, PC or PS5 is my gaming stuff really.
Nice, and yea I'd imagine it's easier than f5'ing. I'd be worried about being banned though, hopefully you fly under the radar. Annoyingly it supposedly only shows when you try to redeem points. :mad:
I got interested in the S when I saw people using it as an emulation machine, otherwise I'd probably just go for some vouchers.

Soldato
Nice, and yea I'd imagine it's easier than f5'ing. I'd be worried about being banned though, hopefully you fly under the radar. Annoyingly it supposedly only shows when you try to redeem points. :mad:
I got interested in the S when I saw people using it as an emulation machine, otherwise I'd probably just go for some vouchers.

I shall report back if/when I redeem and get banned! I have a cheapo £1 game pass sub currently so won't find out until a month or so away.

Associate
I started requiem and got a little way in then thought I really need to play the first before the sequel so chucked it on the deck. Looks beautiful! Story gripped me. Only weird thing is that they have a french accent in the first and in the sequel they are using British voice actors.

DSC-0412-2.jpg
how much did you buy the 1st one for ? Or is it on gamepass

my bad answer is above my post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom