*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Battlefield Hardline for £3.74 direct on origin, I fancied trying the single player so I've grabbed it.

I went to take a look at this, cos our 'clan' has been a bit stale for a while and half of us wouldnt touch Hardline so most of us never got it as a result of that, but at £4 it seems like you couldnt really find fault with it, even if its just a couple of nights messing about with it.

However instead of suggesting that, i've ended up suggesting Origin Access instead :o

Its got:
Hardline + Season Pass
Titanfall + Pass
NFS Rivals + Cars DLC
FIFA 15 & 16
and a handful of their older titles i'd never touched but actually contemplated trying the Mass Effect series only recently.

Thats £3.99/mo, okay you get nothing for your money in 30 days, but i was looking at us getting Hardline for pretty much the same price, and instead im suggesting we use our donations fund to pay for it for everyone for the month, theres only 7 of us, and a friend making it 8, £32 (~£25 if we can pay the €3.99 price, which shouldnt be an issue) and we all just hammer a few games for 4 weeks in the evenings. Possibly do a 2nd month if we wanted.

I see little value in being a continued subscriber, they'd need to move stale products over sooner and open up more of their catalogue, but i cant see a fault with that for four quid.

That said, cheers for bringing that up, cos i'd have picked up Hardline for that price, but this ended up highlighting something even better for us IMO.

Soldato
Shadowrun Dragonfall: Director's Cut is £2.09 on GOG...Yes, that is £2.09!!!

If you don't already own it, it is a very good isometric RPG with a very good story. I highly recommend it!

Soldato
It includes everything from A1 to A3 apart from the new DLC.

Games included:

• Arma: Cold War Assault
  • Arma: Gold Edition
  • Arma 2
  • Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • Arma 2: British Armed Forces
  • Arma 2: Private Military Company
  • Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
  • Arma 3
  • Arma 3 Karts
  • Arma 3 Helicopters
  • Arma 3 Marksmen